recently purchased thread

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Sweet. What time should we all be there for the cookout to break that bad boy in? Steaks? Seafood? Ribs? Chicken? I say D (all the above)!

Congrats!

:Dthanks!! we broke that bad boy in on Sunday afternoon - london broil, grilled shrimp, some burger & dogs too & i've been using it every night to cook dinner on since:)

we could plan an iMore cook out one of these days:D

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Got my 2012 GT football tickets! WOO!

Last years...

dIG79.png

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Got home this afternoon and found a package at my door, opened it up and it was the Galaxy Nexus that I ordered on the 7th from the Google Play store. My tracking info email came right after I opened the box to say it was shipped, LOL. This is the first time I received an item before I got the shipping notice. :D

I am charging it now so I haven't even switched sims or turned it on yet, but so far I love the feel of it. Doesn't feel cheap as some people have said. I can't wait to test it out. :)

Click to view quoted image

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Got home this afternoon and found a package at my door, opened it up and it was the Galaxy Nexus that I ordered on the 7th from the Google Play store. My tracking info email came right after I opened the box to say it was shipped, LOL. This is the first time I received an item before I got the shipping notice. :D

I am charging it now so I haven't even switched sims or turned it on yet, but so far I love the feel of it. Doesn't feel cheap as some people have said. I can't wait to test it out. :)

YaaaaaaY :D:D good for you Rose - congrats & enjoy your new device!! ;):):D

Reactions: Eileen89

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
YaaaaaaY :D:D good for you Rose - congrats & enjoy your new device!! ;):):D

Thanks, Pink. I really like the Nexus so far, but finding a good case for it is tough. I ordered the Speck PixilSkin HD case for a start. :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site

Hope you enjoy it, Rose.:D

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, Pink. I really like the Nexus so far, but finding a good case for it is tough. I ordered the Speck PixilSkin HD case for a start. :)

awesome!! I did notice Speck doesnt carry many adroid cases - i was poking around at what they had for the SGS3 the other day, lol. For cases, have you tried Amazon? I found a couple for you from sellers that i use & trust - heres the links in case you decide you want to check'em out:) (not too expensive either!)

nexus cases from bastexwireless (type in nexus case in the search bar for bastex)

nexus cases from electromaster

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
awesome!! I did notice Speck doesnt carry many adroid cases - i was poking around at what they had for the SGS3 the other day, lol. For cases, have you tried Amazon? I found a couple for you from sellers that i use & trust - heres the links in case you decide you want to check'em out:) (not too expensive either!)

nexus cases from bastexwireless (type in nexus case in the search bar for bastex)

nexus cases from electromaster

Thank you for the link. You know us gals like our cases, lol. :D

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
So far I really like it. It has everything I need out of the box except for Swype, but I am going to try Swype beta for Android if it's compatible with Jellybean. :)

I do have one question for you. Your new phone has no bloatware on it, and that's good. If i were to get my Vivid unlocked by AT&T, couldn't i delete the bloatware that came with my phone? Obviously, you have the option to choose any carrier, but i like AT&T, so for me it seems that unlocking would be a good alternative, to what you did. Does that sound reasonable to you?:confused:

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

Part of the problem is that the Nexus 7 is still wet behind the ears... unfortunately, the good cases from quality companies aren't available for several weeks/months after a new device is launched.

Good luck with the case search and enjoy the tablet.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I do have one question for you. Your new phone has no bloatware on it, and that's good. If i were to get my Vivid unlocked by AT&T, couldn't i delete the bloatware that came with my phone? Obviously, you have the option to choose any carrier, but i like AT&T, so for me it seems that unlocking would be a good alternative, to what you did. Does that sound reasonable to you?:confused:

No, unlocking it will only allow you to use your Vivid with another GSM carrier SIM card. You would still have to Root in order to remove AT&T's bloatware. Unlocking it will also get you a little more money when you sell the phone, though. :)

Reactions: anon(631531)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh