My latest purchase:

Click to view quoted image

My 07 Dodge Ram 1500 SXT 3.7L V-6.

Sent from the dark recesses of my mind using Tapatalk.
    nicely done!! go big or go home, right? LOL

My "Tempest 90" Inline Skates arrived today. Already put 10 miles on them. Hitting speeds of 18-20 MPH was no problem with these skates.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.
    I. LOVE. YOUR. NEW. BLADES, Rose !! ENJOY!!
    Eileen89 likes this.
    06-20-2012 12:43 PM
    My "Tempest 90" Inline Skates arrived today. Already put 10 miles on them. Hitting speeds of 18-20 MPH was no problem with these skates.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.
    I wish I had a place to skate around here. It's either dirt roads or the crappy park sidewalk that loops around the pond. If I do the pond route, I've got to dodge potholes and cracks. I can't ever get up fast enough. I miss being able to rollerblade and ride my bike since I bought my house and moved to the Corn Patch on Hee Haw. At my old townhome, I'd skate 10-15 miles a night and loved it.
    06-20-2012 02:56 PM
    Got my Drobo FS today... now to get all that backup crap cleaned up, organized and in one place!
    06-22-2012 01:24 AM
    I recently received a new pair of running shoes. They are so darn lightweight to where I feel as if I'm going to trip over myself while running...lol.

Just Me, D
    (iPhone 4S)
    06-22-2012 06:47 AM
    Can we call it the recently sold thread? I'm down to 1 tablet now!!!! Just have my PlayBook, I sold my iPad last month and then yesterday I sold my Galaxy Tab Plus! Probably just a matter of time through before I buy some other electronic gadget! Maybe a Surface? Plus I always wanted to do one of those ipod nano watch homebrews, but do I REALLY need it with my ipod touch? And the nano doesn't have BT which really hampers it.
    06-22-2012 08:18 AM
    my recent purchases - yes, i love polka dots all from Amazon for about $2-3 each (the price included shipping) !!

Eileen89 likes this.
    06-22-2012 08:24 AM
    Can we call it the recently sold thread?
    For a fellow Philly guy? Absolutely! We can call it anything you like, lol.
    06-22-2012 03:49 PM
    my recent purchases - yes, i love polka dots all from Amazon for about $2-3 each (the price included shipping) !!

Nice, Pink. I like that Blue one.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    06-22-2012 03:49 PM
    I recently received a new pair of running shoes. They are so darn lightweight to where I feel as if I'm going to trip over myself while running...lol.

Just Me, D
    (iPhone 4S)
    Yeah, I hear ya, D. I recently purchased my first pair of Brooks running sneakers. They were $120.00, but well worth the price when you factor in how light and comfortable they are.
    06-22-2012 03:54 PM
    I. LOVE. YOUR. NEW. BLADES, Rose !! ENJOY!!
    Thanks Pink. I really like them but I am still having a hard time getting used to the lacing of the skates on the side instead of the top. It's been hard to get the fit, because when I make them as tight as they should be it puts too much pressure on the top of my foot which causes a blister. If I keep them loose, it doesn't offer enough support and throws me off balance. I'm going to wrap booth feet in a ace wrap during tomorrows 18 miles and see if that helps take the pressure off and allow me to keep the laces tight enough.

I wish I had a place to skate around here. It's either dirt roads or the crappy park sidewalk that loops around the pond. If I do the pond route, I've got to dodge potholes and cracks. I can't ever get up fast enough. I miss being able to rollerblade and ride my bike since I bought my house and moved to the Corn Patch on Hee Haw. At my old townhome, I'd skate 10-15 miles a night and loved it.
    I hear ya on the road conditions, Laura. All of the falls that I've ever had on my skates were a direct result of the poor trail conditions at the park as well as on the streets. When you skate fast, stopping on a dime when you hit a small rock or stick on the road is almost imposable. Maybe you can lay some concrete down on that Hee Haw corn patch of yours and make yourself a little skate rink?
    Last edited by Irish Rose; 06-22-2012 at 04:45 PM. Reason: correct typo.
    06-22-2012 04:07 PM
    Nice, Pink. I like that Blue one.
    thanks Rose i love switching the colors up and matching my polka dotted home buttons with them!
    06-23-2012 09:31 AM
    A washing machine

No more laundry mats! You know you're an adult when you're happy about a washing machine.

I hear ya on the road conditions, Laura. All of the falls that I've ever had on my skates were a direct result of the poor trail conditions at the park as well as on the streets. When you skate fast, stopping on a dime when you hit a small rock or stick on the road is almost imposable. Maybe you can lay some concrete down on that Hee Haw corn patch of yours and make yourself a little skate rink?
    I would love to. I'd love to pave an area around my pond at my house. it's pretty good sized and making loops around it would give me a workout.
    Last edited by NobodyListenstoLaura; 06-25-2012 at 08:55 AM.
    06-25-2012 08:53 AM
    A washing machine

No more laundry mats! You know you're an adult when you're happy about a washing machine.
    I remember when I got my first one! 2 small kids at the laundromat wasn't fun. After I made my husband go ONCE, we had a washer and dryer by the end of the week. lol!
    06-25-2012 01:34 PM
    new home button bling!!

06-25-2012 02:06 PM
    for the love of god--NOOOOO!!!

new home button bling!!

Fausty82 and sherlock like this.
    06-25-2012 02:11 PM
    Toiletries.

Just Me, D
    (iPhone 4S)
    06-25-2012 03:04 PM
    Just got me one of these TV speaker systems. Works pretty nice and can stream music from my iOS devices as well.

Samsung HW-E450
    Powered home theater sound bar with wireless subwoofer
    06-25-2012 03:19 PM
    Black & White Otterbox Defender case

[IMG][/IMG]
    06-25-2012 04:45 PM
    new home button bling!!

Cuuuuute!
    06-25-2012 09:08 PM
    Cuuuuute!
    thaaaaanks !!
    06-26-2012 02:44 PM
    46" Samsung Smart TV with 3D. Couldn't be happier with this baby.
    06-26-2012 07:24 PM
    Just got a Timbuk2 Commute 2.0 Messenger Bag (small) for my MBA & iPad. Love it and the size is perfect for both.

[IMG][/IMG]
    06-27-2012 10:38 PM
    Anyone else buy a Nexus7 Tablet today? It was a preorder so I won't get other for a few weeks but I think I'm one of the first wave so I should be getting it as soon as it ships. . To soften the blow I also got a laptop for my girlfriend for her birthday a Dell Inspriron 11z which Newegg had for an amazing 289!
    06-27-2012 11:56 PM
    My new MacBook Pro w Retina display was just delivered...
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    06-28-2012 12:26 PM
    My new MacBook Pro w Retina display was just delivered...
    Fausty82 likes this.
    06-28-2012 12:51 PM
1,018 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD