What is your favorite technology?

cormacnel

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
I know that with the sale of the iPad I am looking back at what my favorite gadgets/technologies I have had. I am curious what your opinion is.

cormacnel

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Me, I like the smart phone the best currently. I have a Blackberry (or Crackberry if you will) and love all the Applications that connect me to my world. I can take pictures with my phone an upload them to my Facebook account directly. I recently told my brother about this so I can see more recent pictures of my niece.
I also like apps like Schlage LiNK that are more practical. It connects to my home security system to remotely lock the front door, turn off lights, monitor with security cameras and adjust the thermostat through either my phone or computer. It is great for me because like the woman in the new iPhone commercial it was featured in I will forget whether or not I turned off my lights before I leave for vacation and it is comforting to find out.
I found out recently they are having a $50 rebate on Schlage LiNK as well. I highly recommend checking it out before the rebate ends on April 30th.

BriDroid

Mar 22, 2010
www.nakedipad.com
I remember the good 'ol days when I had my first Palm Pilot and I thought using a stylus was really cool. Haha. Now, I can't even imagine using a stylus -- much like I'll probably feel about using a physical keyboard or laptop after I've used an iPad for a while ;)

Speedv1

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Gameboy Original. That brought so much joy to my life lol. Nowadays it's probably my car - gps nav (with iphone integration), 2000w+ stereo, viper alarm - It's like my home.. haha.

mo98

Feb 24, 2010
Visit site
Mobile phones and devices are my favorite technology.

I remember my first Pocket PC (I think it was a Viewsonic). I moved to a Dell Axim, which I loved, and it was the Axim that first got me hooked into web forums (Aximsite). After the Dell Axim I had the HP Ipaq, and soon after that I started wanting a device that would combine phone and pda together.

My favorite phone of all time is still the old Nokia 6230. That was a stellar phone for it's time, and it was the first unlocked phone that I purchased and the first sense of freedom from the US carriers lock down of phones.

xpunksbeendeadx

Jan 2, 2009
Visit site
My first iPod which was a generation 4. It shall always hold a large portion of my heart devoted to it as it was my first foray into Apple products which led to a love affair. I can not think of a more iconic device and who didn't get an amazing feeling knowing that their entire music collection was in their pocket.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lakeland Ghost