Snowmageddon

Microcosmos

Sep 19, 2005
Visit site
Anyone else here on the east coast feeling a little bit overwhelmed by the storm(s)? Here in Greencastle, PA we got slammed on Saturday, and we're getting slammed again today, and we're preparing for another round next Monday! Kids and kids at heart are having fun, but I'm pooped from all of the shoveling! How do folks in Wisconsin deal with this stuff all the time? I want your secrets!

Lady Kaede

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
Thankfully my significant other bought me a polar expedition worthy down parka for Christmas -- in Jersey City New Jersey where I work it is currently blowing sideways, visibility about 70 yards - not looking forward to the trip home, just getting there. Stay warm!

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Yep we got pummeled in VA too. More than 14 hours worth of snow blowing for me. I am so done with this white stuff....

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I lived in WY for 4 years. I survived the great blizzard of '78 in Ohio when the National Guard had to dig us out of our college campus. I left NY when it took me 5 hours to get home from my NJ office in the snow (42 mile / 1 hour commute). I feel for you guys. I'll live with the occasional hurricane. I've had my fill of snow.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I'm old. What can I say.

I've also just been informed that schools here will be closed tomorrow. Why? Because the last time we saw snow here was in 1996. They are predicting a whopping 1-2 inches.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW