Superbowl!!!!

Pr3mier

Sep 17, 2009
Visit site
Woohoo!! Saints going to the Superbowl!!

haha sorry guys. I just had to share.
I'm sure some may think the team did not deserve it, but oh well for you. Whats done is done. I believe they earned it.
As far as winning in the SB, we'll just have to see...Manning is pretty darn awesome. On the other hand...the Saints' D had a lot of pressure on Farve to make him screw up that bad. Hopefully they won't give up so many points next time.

Any of you TiPb'ers NFL fans? Scorecenter app on your iPhone? Any other awesome sports apps you all use?

Lady Kaede

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm really torn. I've said more than once that Colts and Saints should be in the Superbowl, and now they are. As a New York Giants fan, I've also said that if the Saints got to the Superbowl I would root for them because New Orleans needs a Superbowl and the Saints fans deserve a Superbowl win more than any fans in the NFL - but this year's Colts are possibly the best team I have ever seen (in 30 years a a football fan). Who diserves the Lombardi trophy? Gonna be a really hard Sunday for me.

Last edited:

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Stay away from the Hand Grenades. They can be deadly. Not that I know from experience or anything.

Do visit Angeli's on Decatur for lunch or dinner.

Geaux Saints!

IGoSlo

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
I think it was ALL a CONSPIRACY to help the Cajun's "FEEL BETTER". Most are STILL SUFFERIN' from Katrina. Hep me,Hep me, the world needs to feel sorry for me... Real Sportsmanship... Hand it over to the "LowTrodden".

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
Stay away from the Hand Grenades. They can be deadly. Not that I know from experience or anything.

Do visit Angeli's on Decatur for lunch or dinner.

Geaux Saints!

I think that's b/c it taste like nothing and you could slam 3 of them and before you know itg gigij asd fjif aio !!f fikghjui896

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
I think it was ALL a CONSPIRACY to help the Cajun's "FEEL BETTER". Most are STILL SUFFERIN' from Katrina. Hep me,Hep me, the world needs to feel sorry for me... Real Sportsmanship... Hand it over to the "LowTrodden".
Do you really believe that the NFL and the Colts are that compassionate?

Microcosmos

Sep 19, 2005
Visit site
I know I'm a weirdo, but I'm excited about the Alice in Wonderland preview that they showed during the Superbowl! Looks like a fun flick, tho I don't know if it'll be worth any extra to see it in 3D!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW