Greetings, iphone dev here

travisdunn

Jan 16, 2010
Visit site
Hello, I'm Travis. An iPhone developer and gamer. I'm new to the forums and wanted to say hi. Most recently I've made a sci-fi trading sim called Rogueship, and I'm working on my second game right now.

I also do social media and mapping apps with my company.

Anyway, PM me if any other game developers want to chat. I've also just released my first update to Rogueship and have some promo codes to spare if anyone wants to pick one up in exchange for a review and some feedback.

Thanks, and nice to be here.

.travis.

IGoSlo

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
Welcome, Nice to have you. My wife's heavily into gaming. (XBox 360). Right now working Left 4 Dead 2. Awesome.

iquinn

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
To the OP, sounds like a cool game, is it in app store? I will check it out for sure. I have been a beta tester for many games and apps in the past and would be happy to give your game a full review.

travisdunn

Jan 16, 2010
Visit site
To the OP, sounds like a cool game, is it in app store? I will check it out for sure. I have been a beta tester for many games and apps in the past and would be happy to give your game a full review.

Thanks for the kind words, quinn. Check your email, I sent you a code. Let me know what you think.

And here's the iTunes link for future reference:

itms://itunes.apple.com/us/app/rogueship/id324321518?mt=8