Tiger Woods

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
it's just amazing. he had the world at his fingertips and now he'll always be remembered as the guy who cheated and looked worse than a pro-am golfer towards the end

sure there are a lot of people rooting for this to happen. not me, i'll always be a fan

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Tiger Tiger Woods, y'all!

good day today, Tiger!

-1 under for the day and 3 behind the leader ~ US Open 2012

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
3739013167_c03b7660d3.jpg

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
that's the good thing. he does not need you or anyone else to feel pity for him, never did
__

i just hope come Sunday he has a marginal lead and shut these critics up for a while

AMEN to that, Blink ;)

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
2 things,
1. tiger is a giant @$$hole , he always has been and always will be
2. I root for him with the fervor of a tweenie girl at a beiber concert!!!

Tiger is the only reason golf is worth watching!

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
IMHO...People that children look up to, and try to emulate, should be held to a higher standard. Tiger is getting paid back in golf, for what he did in life. Since golf is 90% mental, and 10% physical, i don't believe that he will ever return to his former glory. It's Payback, Karma, or call it what you will.

P.S. I don't wear a "Roman Collar", although my Mom did want me to go to the Seminary.:rolleyes:

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
IMHO...People that children look up to, and try to emulate, should be held to a higher standard. Tiger is getting paid back in golf, for what he did in life. Since golf is 90% mental, and 10% physical, i don't believe that he will ever return to his former glory. It's Payback, Karma, or call it what you will.

P.S. I don't wear a "Roman Collar", although my Mom did want me to go to the Seminary.:rolleyes:

Adults, regardless of profession, should be held to a higher standard than that of children. Furthermore, we must not hold anyone in such regard to where we forget that they are only human and have faults and issues just like the rest of us and the only difference is the fact that their faults and issues are broadcast to everyone whereas our's are not. We ALL fall short. We've had Presidents who have committed adultery and many of us didn't even bat an eye, but a pro golfer does it and it becomes a disgraceful and unforgivable sin. Charles Barkley said it best when he said something to the effect of just because one is a celebrity, it doesn't mean he or she should automatically be deemed a role model. Parents are still responsible for their children as well as what they watch, listen to, who they hang with, etcetera. At least that's my take on it.

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

Last edited:

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Adults, regardless of profession, should be held to a higher standard than that of children. Furthermore, we must not hold anyone in such regard to where we forget that they are only human and have faults and issues just like the rest of us and the only difference is the fact that their faults and issues are told to everyone whereas our's are not. We ALL fall short. We've had Presidents who have committed adultery and many of us didn't even bat an eye, but a pro golfer does it and it becomes a disgraceful and unforgivable sin. Charles Barkley said it best when he said something to the effect of just because one is a celebrity, it doesn't mean he or she should automatically be deemed a role model. Parents are still responsible for their children as well as what they watch, listen to, who they hang with, etcetera. At least that's my take on it.

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

You're absolutely right, that parents are responsible for raising their children. Children see how their parents behave, and want to act accordingly. Perfect example: John Kennedy lived his personal life exactly as he saw his father live his. :rolleyes:

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Charles Barkley a fine example, didn't he once spit on a fan?

He probably did and I would assume it was after someone else instigated the confrontation. I'm not under the belief that people can say and do anything to someone with celebrity status and expect them to stand there and take it because of that particular status. I feel the same way about people trying to 'force' rich people to give to their cause.

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner