Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Intermediate

366 Posts
    Global Posts
    367 Global Posts

Default ThanksGiving

This week we'll Celabrate one of my favorite Holiday's. ThanksGiving. Over the years I've come to cherrish ThanksGiving and the understanding behind it. A Relationship with a LOVING and FORGIVING GOD. Family, Friends, Health, Bounty BEYOND Measure. A woman who has Loved me for over 30 years. This year, there's a SPECIAL feeling. For 57 years I had a relationship with an individual who was more than a mentor, a friend, a councilor, a teacher. He tought me LOVE. UNCONDITIONALLY... Without condition He shared his Life, His desire to lend a hand, His desire to GIVE of Himself looking for NO return. No Self Gain. No SPECIAL treatment. 52 years He LOVED my Mother. ALWAYS GIVING, NEVER Expecting. I believe He felt His one SOUL purpose in life was to instill in His children Unconditional Love. That MAN was My DAD. This year I will Celabrate ThanksGiving with a void in my heart. Remembering, dreaming, sharing His LIFE, HIS GIFT to us. Dad, I will always LOVE you. I will never forget. Lord, teach me to be like my Dad...