The meaning behind your User Name

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Well when I first got my IPhone I was so happy it was like Euphoria so I called it Ipheuria LOL but now I realized I should have done iPheuria 

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Mine is a Navy rating and ranking thing.

CTT is a Cryptologic Technician.
The 1 means I was a Petty Officer First Class, or E-6, or Staff Sargeant in the USMC.
And the WBW is my initials.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
The statute of limitations will never run out here in WitSec. I never did learn the Naval ranks. Always helps to see them in real terms. :p

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Mine is a Navy rating and ranking thing.

CTT is a Cryptologic Technician.
The 1 means I was a Petty Officer First Class, or E-6, or Staff Sargeant in the USMC.
And the WBW is my initials.

that is a cool name :D servicemen always get my full appreciation.

BDV1973

Sep 9, 2009
Visit site
Mine means absolutly nothing. I got frustrated while trying to sign up on another website and every user name I tried was taken...so I just typed some random stuff and it worked. Been using it ever since.

IGoSlo

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
Over the years I've learned NOT to be running in High gear ALL the time. There IS NO such thing as "HOT" Freight. The Roses SMELL better, the view LASTS LONGER, Relationships are MORE personable. Therefore IGoSlo... :)

Toby

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
My user name is also conveniently my name. I used to use a handle on Usenet, but dropped it some time in the 90s. Have pretty much always registered with my name since.

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
It all began a few years ago when i was in the process of starting my own business. It was supposed to be an Auto Performance and Body Shop specializing in "go-fast" mods, custom body work, wheels, and audio systems but it didnt work out too well(Long Story) so i stuck with my "Supposed to be" Shop name...LOUDrims, Inc.

johnemac

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
My username is the equivalent of Johnny Mac. Johnny because that's my first name (anglicized), and Mac because I love my macs - the big one and the little one (also called "iPhone" :) )

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
AU (Auburn University where my wife and I attended college)

Dad (because I am one!):D

EDIT: DOHH!! This is my Twitter Name!!:D:eek::D:eek:

Brickman came from years ago when I sold brick to home builders in my area. I eventually became know as "The Brickman"

Last edited:

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
AU (Auburn University where my wife and I attended college)

Dad (because I am one!):D

EDIT: DOHH!! This is my Twitter Name!!:D:eek::D:eek:

Brickman came from years ago when I sold brick to home builders in my area. I eventually became know as "The Brickman"

lol sounds like a superhero...CLASSIC!:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods