Tattoos Anyone?

C Nugget

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
4181_1078357396728_1160053210_30191.jpg

Semper Fidelis in Kanji on battle torn banner.

One of the more original Semper Fi tat I've seen. You came up with the idea on your own?

Gary86

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
well considering I'm half black the color wouldn't last long at all (already tried in my leg) and yeah once i figure out the rest of it the shading will come along...

dieseljesus

May 16, 2010
Visit site
well considering I'm half black the color wouldn't last long at all (already tried in my leg) and yeah once i figure out the rest of it the shading will come along...

Tattoo artist here. The colors will last as long as you choose the right colors, the right brand and do it the proper way. For instance. White will obviously be more beige than white on darker skin tones. Whites and blacks can be 'simulated' tho by using some blue. Example, panther tatoos. To do a proper one, blue is often used. Same with angelic wings or whatever. Blue are often used. I think you see what i mean. Dont worry about color tho. Find someone that knows how to get the colors in there. Good luck with your tattoos guys

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I just got a tat the other day. It's a version of the Don't Tread On Me Gadsden flag from the Revolutionary War.

The first pic is obvisously the tat and the second one is what it looks like in normal graphic pic.

Attachments

• my tattoo.jpg
    my tattoo.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 9

audit

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
I have a Taz holding $100 bills with my son's name on the right side of my back, Heart and Rose with my daughters name on my right calf, and just had a tribal band put in my right bicep last Friday night. It's also the arm that I tore my bicep in 2 weeks ago while MMA training for another fight.

Will try to post some pictures when I can get them.

cobra302

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site

One of the more original Semper Fi tat I've seen. You came up with the idea on your own?

wow, i never checked this thread again. lol. yup came up with it on my own. i had the kanji done first, then i drew the banner up and had it added about a year later. :D

cobra302

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
I just got a tat the other day. It's a version of the Don't Tread On Me Gadsden flag from the Revolutionary War.

The first pic is obvisously the tat and the second one is what it looks like in normal graphic pic.

very cool! good artwork!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner