how are YOU feeling at the moment?

Exxod

May 15, 2012
Visit site
Awesome. Wisdom teeth were removed the other day and I'm riding high on my prescribed semi-synthetic opiate.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using iMore Forums mobile app

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Sore as heck! I just left the fitness center. I resumed my weight lifting workout after abandoning it in lieu of running, and let me tell you, my body is ticked at me...lol

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
^ I increased my weights yesterday. My muscles are protesting from what I did to them at the gym but the results will be so worth it. I've been hitting it HARD. Burned over 600 calories on the treadmill yesterday alone.

Hatred is a pretty decent motivator. :)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm feeling stuffed to the hilt....:)....I just left a nearby Olive Garden restaurant. If you haven't tried the Cucina Mia special, give it a try. I had the following:

Cavatappi w/roasted garlic Alfredo and two sausage meatballs
Salad w/breadsticks
Chocolate Mousse cake

ALL for $9.99. It was downright delicious. I'm so full that I don't know what to do with myself...:)

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Feeling absolutely relaxed on my vacation from work but dreading it knowing that it's almost over. You get that feeling?

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5, soon to be 6 later this year.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I feel great. I just got back from running and doing some sprints in preparation to travel home to Orlando for Father's Day weekend. Things have got to be tight when I go to the Sunshine State....;)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Right now, I feel great, but I'm about to go do 5 miles. Hopefully, I'll still feel great afterwards...lol...Feel free to pray for me....:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2