how are YOU feeling at the moment?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Bored out of my freakin' mind. Seriously...I've been on duty for almost 10 hours today, doing absolutely nothing but goofing off on the internet. I'm not complaining, at least I'm working, as a federal worker this is quite a feat this week...but man, there's only so much internet a person can take before they just reach the "end", lol.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Refreshed. I had a good run and now I'm waiting to cool off before jumping in the shower. Thus far, my Friday is going quite well.

rjkgr

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
my head hurts and stomach is upset and trying to complete this project but instead i want to be on this forum with you guys and gals!

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm irritated because I'm still waiting for my iPhone 5S, but other than that I'm great. I wanted to take my kid brother to the halloween parade but it doesn't look like that'll be happening because of cold rain! Anyone have a rain poncho?

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
LOL Clev !! Your no help :p

other than that, today I have a killer headache. I'm about to kick back and drink my iced pumpkin spice coffee from DD's ☕😃

🎀Sent from my pink-a-licious 4S🎀

No this is no help: get the 5S ! Don't stop at the 5C lol I can't believe how bad *** this iPhone is :p lmao

Anilu7

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
Lol well it's a Sunday night and the weekend was good. But in the back of my mind I know it's Monday tomorrow so... :not-interested: