how are YOU feeling at the moment?

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Right about now I feel like my eyes are gonna roll outta my head from plugging away at entering info into DataVault for hours on end, it feels like.

......and I still have more info to enter :eek: damn, I hate this part.

---------- Post Merged at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:54 PM ----------

Right about now I feel like my eyes are gonna roll outta my head from plugging away at entering info into DataVault for hours on end, it feels like.

......and I still have more info to enter :eek: damn, I hate this part.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
This doubling of posts is annoying. I can confirm that it also happens on Android Central, but no other web sites that i go on.:mad:

---------- Post Merged at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:57 PM ----------

This doubling of posts is annoying. I can confirm that it also happens on Android Central, but no other web sites that i go on.:mad:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I currently have a headache and is somewhat tired, but it's Thursday night and there is college football to be watched on ESPN. #3 Oregon plays Arizona State at 9 o'clock.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm feeling hungry. After running, showering and perusing the forums while resting, I'm ready to throw down on a good hot meal.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Tired and somewhat sleepy and watching the Cowboys vs Falcons football game isn't helping matters...boring, thus far.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Hurting. Pulled a muscle in my back reaching for a bottle of floor cleaner that was in the back of my truck.

Amazing that the simple act of reaching for a bottle of Lysol was what hurt my back and not the 300 pounds of horse food I had unloaded earlier in the day.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hurting. Pulled a muscle in my back reaching for a bottle of floor cleaner that was in the back of my truck.

Amazing that the simple act of reaching for a bottle of Lysol was what hurt my back and not the 300 pounds of horse food I had unloaded earlier in the day.

I hear you, Laura. Anyway, I hope your pain doesn't last long, my friend. :)

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

sorry to hear you've hurt your back, but if i was a bettin woman, i'd say luggin that horse food is what triggered it and the lysol reach just put the icing on.

Hope you feel better soon!!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
(Laughing)...Go'on and celebrate, my friend. Heck, pop open a bottle of bubbly and have a little party while you're at it...lol...;)

I ran around the house like a nut!! No........ seriously, I did LOL. My kids & hubby was like ok you can stop yelling now ....lmao. Omg, what a relief having power. What a friggin concept to be able to flip a switch and light a room:D

HeII, I made Tom Cruises' jumpin on Oprahs couch look like child's play:p

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I ran around the house like a nut!! No........ seriously, I did LOL. My kids & hubby was like ok you can stop yelling now ....lmao. Omg, what a relief having power. What a friggin concept to be able to flip a switch and light a room:D

HeII, I made Tom Cruises' jumpin on Oprahs couch look like child's play:p

(Laughing)...I hear ya... Like I stated earlier, I know what it's like, my friend...:)...Anyway, go'on and enjoy yourself with your family and have a great night.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
sorry to hear you've hurt your back, but if i was a bettin woman, i'd say luggin that horse food is what triggered it and the lysol reach just put the icing on.

Hope you feel better soon!!

Thanks D and Pink. I've had this problem before and did something similar and was having problems from it. The joys of getting older. :)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
You're very welcome, my friend, and believe me, I understand. I'm at the stage where body parts starts hurting for no known reasons...(laughing)

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
right now, neutral. I just redwld'd the tapatalk app to see how it is since its gone through a few updates. hopefully I'll like it this time around :)

Pink-a-licious 4S doin' the TapAtalk !!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2