Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
Anxious to leave work and go for a run!

running.jpg

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I feel pretty good. I had a very good workout as well as a good run this morning.

Just Me, D
(iPad)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm feeling lazy this morning. I know it's time for me to go work out but darn it, I just don't feel like it. ;) Anyway, let me unwillingly crawl out of bed and get ready. I hope you all have safe & pleasant day. :D

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
very very sad for those people in Colorado. i cannot get my head around what happened there early this morning

one of the victims is reportedly 6 years old... I don't know that this movie is something I'd take kid to for an afternoon matinee let alone a midnight showing... but that's another discussion... this is sad, and media idiots are going to demagogue guns, and place blame where it does not belong.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
one of the victims is reportedly 6 years old... I don't know that this movie is something I'd take kid to for an afternoon matinee let alone a midnight showing... but that's another discussion... this is sad, and media idiots are going to demagogue guns, and place blame where it does not belong.

Memphis news station anchor asked the same question. I think there was also a newborn there as well and when he asked the same question on the Facebook page, he got blasted by mothers saying their kids love Batman and have every right to be there and because they can't find babysitters, they have to cart their kids everywhere they go. I can see their point about Batman being cool to their kids, but why take a 6 year old and an infant to a midnight showing of a three hour movie? I don't go to midnight showings to begin with, but there's no way I'd go to a midnight showing on opening night with my kids if I had them.

Moving on.... I'm now kinda perturbed. My small water leak is now a geyser. Pipe broke and I had water everywhere when I got home from work. Shut the water off to my house and hopefully it'll be fixed today.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site

just read that a 3 month old had been admitted to hospital as a result of this. unreal

MRSBROWN2006

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Hot from doing yard work, annoyed from getting a call at the wrong time of day, and otherwise happy to be alive another day.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I feel great! I just finished eating a delicious dinner of cube steak, mashed potatoes & gravy and green beans. Now I'm feening for some coffee. ;)

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Pretty damn awesome...literally sat around today playing with Mountain Lion while uncle sam payed me, have my new plasma TV being delivered tomorrow (which i took off for no other reason besides setting up my new TV and being a bum while i play with the 3D stuff on it)...Braves game friday, date night Saturday with the wife and a comedy show on Sunday. I'm feeling pretty freakin' good right now!

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I just crawled out of bed and feeling a little lethargic. I'm arguing internally on whether or not to go to the gym. I need coffee, but am out of it and I don't feel like going to get any. I can see right now that it's going to be one of those days...;)

Just Me, D
(iPad 2)

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Better than i did, an hour ago. Latest Safari upgrade( 6.0), takes away all the favicons from the "bookmarks" bar. Every saved web page has the same icon! Anyway, i switched to Firefox( 14.0.1), and everything is good.:p

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77