how are YOU feeling at the moment?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
annoyed at myself - my latest ocd is feeling the need to keep my iphone's battery constantly topped off...:rolleyes:

i'm right there with you. i'd say when i start to get around 60%ish i am thinking of where i will need to get my next charge. even though i'd be good for the rest of the day under normal usage :rolleyes:

and just for the record, i have never ran my battery down completely in over 2 years!! yeah, i need help

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Actually, I'm feeling good. I'm currently sipping on a cup of 'wake up' and watching a video biography of one of my favorite all-time singers, Deniece Williams via the show,"unsung", on YouTube. I'm also perusing this forum and tweeting from time to time. So far so good.

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
yesterday - sad to hear the news that at 82, Dick Clark has passed away from a massive heart attack. I grew up watching AB - and every New Yrs Eve having Dick Clark on the tv for the show/count down. RIP Dick Clark.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I feel good for a Thursday and I haven't even had my 2 cups of wake-up yet so you know my day is starting out well. :) As for Dick Clark, I share your feelings, Pink. He was truly an American icon. I had been unaware of his recent medical issues and when I saw him during this past New Year's Eve festivities on tv, I was taken aback. Anyway, may he rest in peace.

MM13

Feb 11, 2012
Visit site
Not bad, a bit stressed out. I have 8 exams this week but I'll be happy once I can say I'm officially done my first year as a Vet Tech student.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm okay. I could be better, but alive & well and thankful to be. ;)

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Changed oil in snowblower hoping I won't have to use it again until fall... changed oil in lawn mower, mowed lawn... I'm pooped.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Quite pleased.

A local grocery store came under new ownership, and they are selling items (brands) that the new owners will no longer carry... latest bargain: A gallon of milk for $1.99 -- and they occasionally have some other deals too - last week, picked up 4 bacon wrapped filet steaks for $6-- for the lot. They were very good...

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm feeling quite well this evening. I'm watching the Magic vs Bobcats NBA game and my beloved Orlando Magic are winning. ;)

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

JoshB410

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
Busy, busy week for me....but right now I feel great!

Got a good night's rest tuesday night leading into class from 8:30-3pm yesterday. After class I got some studying done and napped from 6-10pm.
It's now 8:30 in the morning and I have been awake studying for just over 9 hours. Midterm in my Business Management class at 11:30 (3 hours from now)...I don't feel too confident in what I know seeing as I've heard it is a difficult test, but as you can tell from me posting on the forums, I'm not too worried about it.

Feeling great.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I feel somewhat lethargic this morning. Hopefully, my two cups of 'wake-up' will help me out. Still, I'm grateful to be alive and in good health. :)

JoshB410

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
I feel somewhat lethargic this morning. Hopefully, my two cups of 'wake-up' will help me out. Still, I'm grateful to be alive and in good health. :)

Ah, caffeine is addictive, you know?

I'm lucky to not be a coffee drinker (knock on wood) and I don't drink much caffeine at all.

I will use the occasional amphetamine but that's a different story.
Have a great Thursday!

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Ah, caffeine is addictive, you know?

I'm lucky to not be a coffee drinker (knock on wood) and I don't drink much caffeine at all.
Of course, I can do without it, but I prefer at least 1 cup in the morning. 2 cups are preferred, however...(laughing)

I will use the occasional amphetamine but that's a different story.
Have a great Thursday!
Hey, you're on your own there, my 'enemy combatant' - The U vs OSU - I don't do the drug thing...;)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner