Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree62Likes
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    9,174 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    Taco Bell

Default Re: how are YOU feeling at the moment?

It's cold, the day has been long and the people have been a pain in the a*s...but we just found out that my wife is being brought on full time to an ABC production called "Devious Maids" and that literally made my year! So excited i could dance in joy.
    "Speed has never killed anyone; suddenly becoming stationary...that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson
    JustMe'D and iRy757 like this.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    10,395 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Quote Originally Posted by JustMe'D View Post
    I actually got up and went Christmas shopping .... >alone<......I entered the store, grabbed the items I wanted to get, paid for them and was out the door. Had I had company, I would probably still be at the store or had visited several stores and still not be home yet....lol
    Same goes for me as well D. When it's "just Pink" i'm in and out, but when its Pink & Co., the mall trip just never seems to end! LOL
    iHeartMyPINKalicious5C~GOLD5S~iPadAir~MBPretina
    *drink that Kool-Aid, follow my lead. now you're one of us, you're coming with me*
    JustMe'D likes this.
    iMore Pro

Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default how are YOU feeling at the moment?

EAGER!!! The Hobbit premiere is tomorrow night and I can't freaking wait!!! Now, if they would only make a movie for "The Silmarillion"...

I'm also slightly bummed.. I told my girlfriend who is going with me that I was going to dress up as Elrond for the premiere, and so she gifted me with a "The Hobbit" t-shirt and told me I wasn't allowed to dress up. -_____-

+1 for her.

- VZW iPhone 5
    The energy of the mind is the essence of life.

Global Posts
    23,001 Global Posts
    iOS Version

I'm about to go running so I feel a bit apprehensive. My mind is willing, but my body is telling me to quit pretending to still be in the Marines...hahaha.......This will be a 5-mile run today...hopefully...so wish me luck....
    iPhone Newbie

I feel good today, I just need to clean up the house and prepare to fly up to PA this weekend for a christmas gathering.. Oh what Jolly with the in-laws
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    62 Global Posts

Feeling good!!! Finally getting to relax even though this was a day off. I had the Cablevision guy come buy to bring me back from Fios with the same schpeal as fhe last time we spoke, had the Fios woman ring my bell to sell me Fios, again with me screaming through the door saying 'already have it'. Two FedEx guys wanting me to take neighbors' whom I didn't know packages at 10PM; if I did, it would result in MORE doorbell ringing. My pit bull slash Yorkie barking at the first FedEx guy and chasing him down the hall (not really chasing, no one is afraid of him lol)

Now watching the 100th version of Scrooge for the 100th time.

Sent from my Wi-Fi Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display using Tapatalk HD
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    16 Global Posts

My Feeling just Plain, and Medium,
    Because one of my Brother leaving to germany, and I just feel missing something
    But at work, everything okay, so I feel lil bit relaxs

Global Posts
    23,001 Global Posts
    iOS Version

After taking a short nap, I feel rested and ready for the rest of today.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    9,174 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    Taco Bell

Just got home with the wife after finishing up xmas shopping...ate a TON of mexican food and now, we're taking a nap on the couch watching Fringe. Awesome day!
    "Speed has never killed anyone; suddenly becoming stationary...that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson
    tlbaker1 likes this.
    iMore Guru

Global Posts
    33,003 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    N/A

I'm just chilling out now, since I'm all done with Christmas shopping. I'm looking forward to Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
    Laura Knotek

Global Posts
    23,001 Global Posts
    iOS Version

I'm currently waiting in a ridiculously long line of vehicles waiting to see the Festival of Lights display with my family. Although I'm upbeat, Im starting to get tired of the wait.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    9,174 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    Taco Bell

This is the first time in YEARS that xmas shopping is done, plans are set and ready to go for Xmas eve and day, and I can literally just sit here all day with a blanket and beer and enjoy football ALL DAY. My Falcons won last night and GT alum Megatron broke Rice's record for receiving yards...2012 rocks my face off!

Global Posts
    23,001 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Quote Originally Posted by SeanHRCC View Post
    This is the first time in YEARS that xmas shopping is done, plans are set and ready to go for Xmas eve and day, and I can literally just sit here all day with a blanket and beer and enjoy football ALL DAY. My Falcons won last night and GT alum Megatron broke Rice's record for receiving yards...2012 rocks my face off!
    I forgot about the game last night, but then again, it's not like I was able to watch it anyway.... I did see the interview of him after the game with his dad in tow. He was very humble and respectful and I tip my hat to him.
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    62 Global Posts

A little sad as this year I will be spending the holiday alone; however, not really alone as I have my little blessing with me, my Yorkie, Miles!!

Sent from my Wi-Fi Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display using Tapatalk HD
    iMore Expert

iOS Version
    iOS 6

I feel... Ready. Ready for this year to be over and to be able to start a whole mother year fresh.

Global Posts
    23,001 Global Posts
    iOS Version

I'm full. I ate too much, but hey, it's Christmas, right?
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    13,809 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Feeling tired. Don't have to work today so I'm going to catch up on my sleep.

Tapatalking
    "My personal hobbies are reading, listening to music, and silence." Edith Sitwell

Global Posts
    23,001 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    Feeling tired. Don't have to work today so I'm going to catch up on my sleep.

Tapatalking
    I hear ya. It's basically a rainy day here and I'm in that lazy/sleepy mode and am just wasting time on the net before I decide what to do today if anything. Anyway, enjoy your sleep, my friend.
    Relletti likes this.

Global Posts
    11,978 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Keith - iMore Moderator - The Mobile Nations/iMore Forum Rules
     iPhone5 on VZW;  iPad(2012) - wifi with BadElf for GPS
    "When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." -- Socrates

Global Posts
    23,001 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Thus far, I feel quite well. It's 39 degrees outside, but I'm warm and toasty inside. I need to get prepared to run since I missed the last couple of days.
    iMore Elite

Global Posts
    3,716 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS5

HOT. And not in a sexy way.

78 in our office. Heat is set on 55. It won't shut off. Facilities services (building maintenance) has to call the company that installed the system because they've done all they can do.

It'll be Wednesday before they can come see what's going on.
    Dude! You slapped a fish. You punched it! Why would you hit it?

So she's praying...To Justin Timberlake apparently
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    9,174 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    Taco Bell

Fat and happy...after eating an enormous Moe's burrito, my day of productivity has officially stopped, and i am on cruise control until 1830.

Global Posts
    23,001 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Fat and happy...after eating an enormous Moe's burrito, my day of productivity has officially stopped, and i am on cruise control until 1830.
    1830? What the heck is that? An address? (Laughing) Hey, I'm a civilian......We the people say 6:30 P.M.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    9,174 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    Taco Bell

Quote Originally Posted by JustMe'D View Post
    1830? What the heck is that? An address? (Laughing) Hey, I'm a civilian......We the people say 6:30 P.M.
    I'm not letting uncle sam stiff me for pay! If he wants me to put 1830 instead of 630 like the rest of the normal world, dammit, he's getting 1830. I ain't about to turn in a post sheet that says "0630-630" and let them pay me for one minute!
    JustMe'D likes this.

Global Posts
    23,001 Global Posts
    iOS Version

I'm not letting uncle sam stiff me for pay! If he wants me to put 1830 instead of 630 like the rest of the normal world, dammit, he's getting 1830. I ain't about to turn in a post sheet that says "0630-630" and let them pay me for one minute!
    LMAO...I hear ya! Hey, it's Friday. I gotta have some fun.
Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920 ... LastLast