Tired and somewhat sleepy and watching the Cowboys vs Falcons football game isn't helping matters...boring, thus far.
    11-04-2012 09:33 PM
    Relieved that my on call week ends after tonight. And looking forward to the long weekend coming up!
    11-04-2012 09:40 PM
    I'm in serious need of some coffee!
    11-05-2012 10:20 AM
    Hurting. Pulled a muscle in my back reaching for a bottle of floor cleaner that was in the back of my truck.

Amazing that the simple act of reaching for a bottle of Lysol was what hurt my back and not the 300 pounds of horse food I had unloaded earlier in the day.
    11-05-2012 02:32 PM
    Hurting. Pulled a muscle in my back reaching for a bottle of floor cleaner that was in the back of my truck.

Amazing that the simple act of reaching for a bottle of Lysol was what hurt my back and not the 300 pounds of horse food I had unloaded earlier in the day.
    I hear you, Laura. Anyway, I hope your pain doesn't last long, my friend.
    11-05-2012 02:43 PM

sorry to hear you've hurt your back, but if i was a bettin woman, i'd say luggin that horse food is what triggered it and the lysol reach just put the icing on.

Hope you feel better soon!!
    11-05-2012 04:35 PM
    completely jumping out of my skin!! WE GOT OUR POWER BACK
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    11-05-2012 08:34 PM
    (Laughing)...Go'on and celebrate, my friend. Heck, pop open a bottle of bubbly and have a little party while you're at it...lol...
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    11-05-2012 08:36 PM
    (Laughing)...Go'on and celebrate, my friend. Heck, pop open a bottle of bubbly and have a little party while you're at it...lol...
    I ran around the house like a nut!! No........ seriously, I did LOL. My kids & hubby was like ok you can stop yelling now ....lmao. Omg, what a relief having power. What a friggin concept to be able to flip a switch and light a room

HeII, I made Tom Cruises' jumpin on Oprahs couch look like child's play
    11-05-2012 08:44 PM
    I ran around the house like a nut!! No........ seriously, I did LOL. My kids & hubby was like ok you can stop yelling now ....lmao. Omg, what a relief having power. What a friggin concept to be able to flip a switch and light a room

HeII, I made Tom Cruises' jumpin on Oprahs couch look like child's play
    (Laughing)...I hear ya... Like I stated earlier, I know what it's like, my friend......Anyway, go'on and enjoy yourself with your family and have a great night.
    11-05-2012 08:47 PM
    Glad to hear that pink! Enjoy the electricity!

Tapatalking
    11-05-2012 10:42 PM
    sorry to hear you've hurt your back, but if i was a bettin woman, i'd say luggin that horse food is what triggered it and the lysol reach just put the icing on.

Hope you feel better soon!!
    Thanks D and Pink. I've had this problem before and did something similar and was having problems from it. The joys of getting older.
    11-06-2012 08:31 AM
    You're very welcome, my friend, and believe me, I understand. I'm at the stage where body parts starts hurting for no known reasons...(laughing)
    11-06-2012 11:12 AM
    11-07-2012 06:50 AM
    right now, neutral. I just redwld'd the tapatalk app to see how it is since its gone through a few updates. hopefully I'll like it this time around

Pink-a-licious 4S doin' the TapAtalk !!
    11-07-2012 07:53 AM
    I feel much better now that I'm enjoying a fresh hot cup of Caffe' Misto from Starbucks.
    11-07-2012 03:45 PM
    Speaking of coffee...just made an Espresso to drink while getting started on my work! It might be 7pm but I have a lot to get done!
    11-07-2012 08:53 PM
    Speaking of coffee...just made an Espresso to drink while getting started on my work! It might be 7pm but I have a lot to get done!
    Well, you should easily stay awake to complete your tasks after having consumed your Espresso. Good luck on your task and stay safe.
    11-07-2012 08:58 PM
    Yeah Ill put in a few hours and knock it out. Yay for putting together plans & procedure guidelines for my boss -_-

Thinking I may get my iTunes cleaned up while Im writing. It's a total mess and hopefully I can narrow my library of music down to a few gigs.

What are you up to so late? It's 10 your time!
    11-07-2012 09:17 PM
    chilly !! this new storm we got makes it seem like an artic freeze going on!!
    11-08-2012 07:33 AM
    I'm feeling lazy this morning.
    11-08-2012 08:33 AM
    reeeee-lieved. i FINALLY decided (along with a friend today) to update to iOS6.0.1
    now i'm just going through everything to be sure all is in place, as it should be. Took about 15 mins to do and was painless
    11-09-2012 12:41 PM
    I'm happy it's Friday. Might go see that New James Bond movie tonight. Movie looks good.

Tapatalking
    11-09-2012 01:46 PM
    I'm happy it's Friday. Might go see that New James Bond movie tonight. Movie looks good.

Tapatalking
    I want to see that movie, too, and you're right. The previews for it looks good.
    11-09-2012 01:48 PM
    I'm unhappy that the U lost a heartbreaker to Virginia 41-40, but I'm also somewhat in awe at Alabama's loss to Texas A&M.
    11-10-2012 06:37 PM
672 ... 1213141516 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD