Proud of my Wife

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
Nice moves! It's normal human reaction to want to just hit the brakes and come to a stop, but a lot of the time it's smart to just punch it!

Speaking of accidents on my way the hurricanes football game yesterday I saw an SUV for not apparent reason cut across like 4 lanes of southbound traffic (we were going northbound) and go head on into the guardrail separating northbound and southbound traffic. It then spun around and the back of the car hit the rail and then flipped it on it's roof where it spun around upside down a few times and then somehow flipped back on the wheels in the emergency lane. Grandma in the car fell out at some point when it was rolling around, luckily no one hit her when she was laying in the middle of the florida turnpike! Everyone seemed ok, including granny. Didn't hear anything about it on the news so hopefully that means everyone was ok after getting checked out at the hospital.

If it wasn't for that guardrail it would have been a close call of them crashing into us.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2