big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
I'm really digging Windows 7. I only got the Home Premium as I have no need for domain or XP Mode at home. I did a clean install since I was going from XP and it took all of about 40 minutes or so to install off a USB drive ( which was a pain in the arse to get working from XP...grr ).

But it's all up and running, most of my apps are installed ( just need to install Visual Studio 2008 still ) and then I'll be back where I was, with a more responsive computer :)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I was in Mac OS and opened ZDnet article about Windows 7 in Safari and as soon as it loaded Safari quit unexpectedly :eek: Is Apple monitoring my surfing habits? is it a built in Mac preservation mode? LOL obviously not but it was so ironic you have to admit.

I think it was a really good idea to start out suggesting that users do a fresh installation this time. I think that was also one of the things they did wrong last time was to allow users to think that upgrading would be a seamless effort. So people who had shaky XP installations that weren't exhibiting signs made Vista even worst. I'm loving the feedback and I fully agree because it has been nothing but rock solid since I've been running it. Then again so was Vista for me :D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal