little things you love...

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Nature... severe thunderstorm warnings and winter storm warnings within 20 miles of my house right now.

i am with you. i just had a severe thunderstorm follow me home from work, straight line winds and hail!

gotta love the Midwest

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
then why would you pray for a complete stranger knowing that it only works for YOU?

I did not say that it works for only me. I said that it is 100% working for me. Why would I pray for a complete stranger? Because it is God's desire for everyone to be saved.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Nature... severe thunderstorm warnings and winter storm warnings within 20 miles of my house right now.

That's global warming brought on to us by Bush. And all Republicans. It's a well known fact that Democrats can legislate the biosphere and also that the planet is much much hotter today than it was 4.5 billion years ago, you know, when there wasn't an atmosphere and the land was molten.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
That's global warming brought on to us by Bush. And all Republicans. It's a well known fact that Democrats can legislate the biosphere and also that the planet is much much hotter today than it was 4.5 billion years ago, you know, when there wasn't an atmosphere and the land was molten.

finally! somebody has a half a brain around here

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site

Only problem with that is that earth was only formed a few thousand years ago. But, you are right, Bush did it all. Democrats have done nothing but good. /sarcasm:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods