- 11-21-2011, 08:23 PM #201
- 11-24-2011, 12:06 PM #202
- 11-24-2011, 04:38 PM #203
- 11-24-2011, 05:42 PM #204
- 11-24-2011, 06:16 PM #205
- 11-24-2011, 11:01 PM #206
- 11-25-2011, 07:21 PM #207
- 11-26-2011, 02:04 AM #208iPhone Newbie
- 14 Posts
Here are some on my list:
A smile from a stranger; give one and you may get one.
A small gesture of kindness from someone who loves you. The remote control your husband handed overónow thatís love.
Five minutes of deep breathing.
A small victory. Can you fix that leaky faucet on your own?
A snack or beverage you savor. You know how that girl in the commercial seems to get way too much pleasure from a foamy latte she made at home? That girl could be you
A beautiful sunset or sunrise. Nothing is more inspirational that tuning into natureís majesty.
Playing a game you loved as a child. Pull out Candyland and tap into the simplicity of childhood.
A 5-minute massage. Ask your husband/wife/boyfriend/girlfriend to trade. Or if youíre single, get a spa pedicure in one of those amazing massage chairs.
An extra dollar in your pocket. Bring lunch from home and put your usual lunch money aside for a rainy day.
Finding money you didnít know you had. Leave a ten in your coat pocket and then forget about it. Future you will be pretty psyched.
A new recipe that comes out perfectly. Ask your friend for one of her favorites.
.....and the list goes on and on
Learn more about Coupe Faim Efficace
- 11-26-2011, 04:52 PM #209
- 11-26-2011, 05:46 PM #210
- 11-27-2011, 03:44 PM #211
- 12-02-2011, 02:26 PM #213
- 12-10-2011, 08:47 AM #214
- 12-12-2011, 03:09 AM #215
- 12-12-2011, 06:01 AM #216
- 12-12-2011, 03:24 PM #217
- 12-12-2011, 05:58 PM #218
Little things I love are.......
1) I have no more battery pulls to do
2) I have no more memory leaks to worry about
3) I dont need to shrink os's anymore
4) i have no more 'indexing time'(of the sd card) after rebooting
5) that my 4S just works
- 12-12-2011, 06:46 PM #219
- 12-13-2011, 02:07 PM #221
Coming from Brooklyn, N.Y. originally, i was never a fan of the Cowboys. I never really thought about them, one way or another. Then, the Cowboys started calling themselves "America's Team". That got my Irish up. How dare they make a statement like that! Did they (Jerry Jones), really think that every football fan in America loved and supported the Cowboys?
- 12-13-2011, 02:37 PM #222
- 12-13-2011, 03:15 PM #223
- 12-13-2011, 05:23 PM #224
- 12-13-2011, 06:24 PM #225