little things you love...

francisse

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Here are some on my list:

A smile from a stranger; give one and you may get one.

A small gesture of kindness from someone who loves you. The remote control your husband handed over?now that?s love. :D

Five minutes of deep breathing.

A small victory. Can you fix that leaky faucet on your own?

A snack or beverage you savor. You know how that girl in the commercial seems to get way too much pleasure from a foamy latte she made at home? That girl could be you

A beautiful sunset or sunrise. Nothing is more inspirational that tuning into nature?s majesty.

Playing a game you loved as a child. Pull out Candyland and tap into the simplicity of childhood.

A 5-minute massage. Ask your husband/wife/boyfriend/girlfriend to trade. Or if you?re single, get a spa pedicure in one of those amazing massage chairs.

An extra dollar in your pocket. Bring lunch from home and put your usual lunch money aside for a rainy day.

Finding money you didn?t know you had. Leave a ten in your coat pocket and then forget about it. Future you will be pretty psyched.

A new recipe that comes out perfectly. Ask your friend for one of her favorites.

.....and the list goes on and on :)

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
So did you retire from the Corps as well?

No. I gave them four years active service( plus the Lyndon Johnson extension ), and two years in the Reserves. Caught the Cuban Missile Crisis in 1962, so we floated off the island for about three months. I always seemed to be in the wrong place, at the right time. Semper Fi.:D

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Little things I love are.......

1) I have no more battery pulls to do
2) I have no more memory leaks to worry about
3) I dont need to shrink os's anymore
4) i have no more 'indexing time'(of the sd card) after rebooting
5) that my 4S just works:D

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009