little things you hate...

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hope the little fella gets well soon, mate.

At the moment, I h8 ppl tht use 'txtspk' in n e thing other than a text message or an online game that requires quick typing. Oh, and this propensity for people to pUt raNdOm cAps iN wOrdS too. Drives me to distraction.

My daughter does this and it drives me crazy. I sharply tell her that I'm not one of her teen friends and to message me using the queen's English...lol

alicepattinson

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Getting told "I love you as a friend" by the only girl I'll ever truly and unconditionally love, after confessing to her my heart.
Yeah, definitely a little thing I hate.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

I guess that's not just a little hate. Coz that really hurts a lot :eek:

idrazz856

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
That horrible Honda President's Day commercial with the rapping presidents! Will they please take that off the air, that holiday was over two weeks ago.

Exxod

May 15, 2012
Visit site
I guess that's not just a little hate. Coz that really hurts a lot :eek:

Yeah, there was sarcasm in that last sentence. ;) Definitely not "little" by any stretch.
Alas, I shall recover!

+1 and adding if I see one more cover of Gangnam Style or that toolbox who started it all, I'll break something. He can burst into flames. I have never seen the video and don't plan on it.

Same here. I don't understand my generation's like of such crap. Haha.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Those stupid delsym cough medicine commercials. Dude is hacking up a lung while watching tv and chick looks annoyed. She gets up and saunters into the bathroom looking all sad. Then she sees the bottle of medicine and looks entirely too happy about finding it in the cabinet. If that wasnt bad enough she goes back up front and uses the box as a remote to quiet the cough. You know somewhere that someone actually tried to use the box as a remote and is hacked bc it didn't work in real life.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
people on Facebook already complaining about the new format even though they have not used it yet. Unreal

Exxod

May 15, 2012
Visit site
Getting my testes rolled around by a 50 some year-old female doctor while going through MEPS. o_O

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Milk containers. The one gallon containers. No matter where you put them in your car, you can never EVER make it home without it rolling around all over the car slapping one side of the car to the next.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I'm gonna mention Android fanboys again. You know the ones, when you mention things that Android can't do. Nice things like app badges, proper backups and restores, things like Find my Device, etc. Then the fanboys chime in and say that's not good stuff. Your iPhone can't do weather widgets. SMH.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Galleries at pro golf events on TV... the idiots that yell "It's in the hole!!" every time someone swings a club... especially those that do it for tee shots on par 5 holes. If I ever win a lottery, I'm going to go to some events - find those people and pummel them into unconsciousness with a wet carp.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
this.

The YouTube link that you quoted and I removed bc I hate looking at that woman

JFC I hate those. They air all the times during the Sharks games and it makes me want to vomit. I understand the point they're trying to make by disgusting the viewer, but that's just overkill. I don't need to see some woman smoking through her trach like the dead lady from Beetlejuice did.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm gonna mention Android fanboys again. You know the ones, when you mention things that Android can't do. Nice things like app badges, proper backups and restores, things like Find my Device, etc. Then the fanboys chime in and say that's not good stuff. Your iPhone can't do weather widgets. SMH.

I've seen the most "fanboyism"(don't know if that's really a word), on Crackberry. I joined the dark side(Android) about a year ago, but still come to this site for help and advice. The majority of the people on this site are friendly and helpful. If i need some advanced technical help, there's always Android Central or XDA-Dev.:p

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR