little things you hate...

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Right now I really hate the cold. Right now the air temp is 14F with a wind chill of 2F. And it's still getting colder!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I hate that Volkswagon commercial where the sports deficient dad is trying to show his son how to throw a baseball. Ugh! It pains me to watch it...:D

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Not having health insurance and knowing if I have to go to the ED for what I hope and pray to God is not appendicitis, I'll wind up getting sued and lose my house.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Not attaining a fitness goal. Earlier, I walked two miles and then ran three when I would normally run four. My left leg started hurting and stiffening up on me so I opted to stop. Hopefully, I'll get a chance tomorrow before the storms move in.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
......that i really did not love the TwelveSouth SurfacePad for my 4S like i hoped i would've. Got it on Monday, 'tried' it on, and its just a very, very thinned down version of the BookBook minus the cr card slots. Because the leather front was so much thinner, it seemed to be too 'wiggly' as far as it toggling around up/downwards. i just didn't like it at all, and i shipped it right back.

I then Went right back to one of my DomeSkins - the next best thing to having my phone *almost* completely naked with just the right amount of coverage to keep if from being slippery, or from any scratches;):)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I hate the guilty feeling I get when I opt to read other things and skip reading the Bible. :(

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73