little things you hate...

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Comcast customer service...2 weeks ago we ordered a replacement HD DVR for our living room, after some how screwing up shipping three different times, i went into a local store and waited in line for an hour to physically get a new box. Come home, missing half my channels...call their help line, go through 5 different people and still missing half my channels with a "supervisor" supposedly calling me back tomorrow.

Lord have mercy i would get rid of Comcast if there was something better in the area...unfortunately they have THE best internet in Atlanta for the time being. I cannot wait for Google Fiber to get here.

I use Directv for the TV, and Verizon for the internet. Hope you get everything worked out.:)

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Comcast customer service...2 weeks ago we ordered a replacement HD DVR for our living room, after some how screwing up shipping three different times, i went into a local store and waited in line for an hour to physically get a new box. Come home, missing half my channels...call their help line, go through 5 different people and still missing half my channels with a "supervisor" supposedly calling me back tomorrow.

Lord have mercy i would get rid of Comcast if there was something better in the area...unfortunately they have THE best internet in Atlanta for the time being. I cannot wait for Google Fiber to get here.

My husband wants to switch from Verizon to Comcast due to the higher price that we pay each month, however, I like my FIOS service and told him Comcast would charge us the same thing after we were with them for the same amount of years as Verizon. Besides, we had Comcast years ago before jumping on FIOS when it first came out and we had nothing but problems between the slow Internet speeds and cable outages. I would rather keep Verizon as we have only had about 2 outages in the 8 years that we've been with them.

Sent from my LTE iPad Mini using Tapatalk HD.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
When I'm carrying a handful of bags into the house from the food store and one of the cheap plastic bags breaks open....

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
People who have made up their minds to commit suicide but opt to kill unsuspecting & innocent people before actually killing themselves. That really ticks me off!

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
People who have made up their minds to commit suicide but opt to kill unsuspecting & innocent people before actually killing themselves. That really ticks me off!

Amen brother. Suicide is bad enough but never a need to take innocent lives with u. Smh

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I hate how the Mobile Nations Passport seem to have invited zealots of other platforms to cross-over into forums not associated with their preferred platform and purposely cause a disruption to the normalcy associated therein. ;)

Last edited:

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I hate how the Mobile Nations Passport seem to have invited zealots of other platforms to cross-over into forums not associated with their preferred platform and purposely cause a disruption to the normalcy associated therein. ;)

I know what you're saying here, D. I guess it's up to us iOS users to show them how much better we are by not letting their posts get to us. Personally, I've been sitting back and getting a real laugh out a few of the comments that were posted on here recently by non iOS users. I SMBO over this one; "cognitive dissonance, logical fallacies". LOL, Really....
happy-084.gif

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
They just issued a Winter Storm Watch... 5" to 8" snow, and 20 - 40mph winds tomorrow afternoon into Thursday... yipeeee. Not.

You just make sure you keep it there, kch. I don't want any of that White stuff around here, lol.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
They just issued a Winter Storm Watch... 5" to 8" snow, and 20 - 40mph winds tomorrow afternoon into Thursday... yipeeee. Not.

That much snow would send the Corn Patch into Martial Law and we'd never recover. It's bad enough when there's even a remote chance snow will fall. There's an unwritten state law that requires you to go to the nearest store and buy bread, milk and toilet paper even if you don't need any.

My horses do love the snow though but I can't stand driving in it. There's always that one jackwagon who thinks just because you have a 4x4 you can drive normally. Yeah, you can't. My tow truck company owning next door neighbor loves it when you try though. I know what he charges to pull cars out of ditches.

I just want a winter. I have enough 100+ degree days from May-September. It's supposed to get cold in winter, not be 70 until May hits.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I hate the fact that we just spent $3,000 on my wife's car in repairs and it's still not running perfectly. I literally could have rebuilt her motor for that myself...

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

Atlanta was shut down for a week a few years back for less than that, lmao! I didn't mind at all either...enjoyed a nice, paid week vacation on the gubment.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I hate games that try to trick you or more specifically, young kids via confusion or random pop-ups into tapping on an item that will cause you or them to make unintended purchases. Thank GOD for restrictions and the ability to block in-app purchases.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I hate games that try to trick you or more specifically, young kids via confusion or random pop-ups into tapping on an item that will cause you or them to make unintended purchases. Thank GOD for restrictions and the ability to block in-app purchases.

I can't stand the ad pop ups that have become very strategic...understanding muscle memory setups where people quickly hit buttons on the screen that correspond with the game, so they pop up things right that exact spot so you end up visiting the website or app store page. It's so annoying...and they time them PERFECTLY, lol.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711