little things you hate...

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Apps that persist in asking if I want to rate it in the App Store and even after I've already rated some of them, I still get a pop-up to rate it on occasion. Sheesh!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
ever since the last 2 CVS app updates, my card can't be scanned. Prior to the last 2 updates CVS was able to scan with no problem. very annoying! and i know its not my screen protector because its the same one thats been on for the past 6months.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
ever since the last 2 CVS app updates, my card can't be scanned. Prior to the last 2 updates CVS was able to scan with no problem. very annoying! and i know its not my screen protector because its the same one thats been on for the past 6months.

Do you still have the Key Ring app installed that contains a scanned CVS card? If so, does it still scan okay?

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
My all-time favorite college football team missing out on a well-deserved opportunity to play in a bowl game for the second consecutive season. :(

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It's time for me to go on my 4-mile run and I don't feel like it. I hate having to force myself to go, but I'm always thankful that I do. Furthermore, I don't hesitate to give thanks to HIM who gave me the means to begin with.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
This annoying BIG scratch on my iPhone screen protector. I had my keys and phone in the same pocket. Im Glad I had it on it when this happen. Now I just need to get a new screen protector...

Tapatalking

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
This annoying BIG scratch on my iPhone screen protector. I had my keys and phone in the same pocket. Im Glad I had it on it when this happen. Now I just need to get a new screen protector...

Tapatalking

that literally just happened to my screen on Sunday too! except in my case, keys & phone in handbag.....TG for the screen protector;)

I also hate that i caught a chill and havent been able to warm up at all today!!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
that literally just happened to my screen on Sunday too! except in my case, keys & phone in handbag.....TG for the screen protector;)

I also hate that i caught a chill and havent been able to warm up at all today!!

It's so frustrating but I keep saying at least it wasn't the screen lol.

Hope you warm up pink!

Tapatalking

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
It's so frustrating but I keep saying at least it wasn't the screen lol.

Hope you warm up pink!

Tapatalking

oh i know what you mean and YES, defenately happy it wasnt the screen too!!

and thanks! i'm about to grab the biggest comforter and become a caterpillar in a cocoon LOL :D

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I hate clicking on a link to a news article or video and having to wait for an ad to finish being displayed before being "allowed" to view the content I want to view.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I can't stand to hear people pronounce words ending with "th" with an "f" sound. For example: saying whif instead of with. Ugh! That's drives me crazy especially when they do it on TV.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
I can't stand to hear people pronounce words ending with "th" with an "f" sound. For example: saying whif instead of with. Ugh! That's drives me crazy especially when they do it on TV.

It's all part of our culture, or lack thereof. I've heard people call it...The Dumbing Down of America. That sounds about right.:mad:

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It's all part of our culture, or lack thereof. I've heard people call it...The Dumbing Down of America. That sounds about right.:mad:

I agree with the "dumbing down of America" part. In regard to th being pronounced with an f sound, some people view it as the "in" thing to do, unfortunately.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I agree with the "dumbing down of America" part. In regard to th being pronounced with an f sound, some people view it as the "in" thing to do, unfortunately.

I cringe every time the news interviews neighbors or something here. I can only imagine what out of towners think about this area when they watch someone on the news speaking so poorly that even the subtitles make no sense.

I hate fevers and being sick. That's how I spent my Thanksgiving break. :(

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I cringe every time the news interviews neighbors or something here. I can only imagine what out of towners think about this area when they watch someone on the news speaking so poorly that even the subtitles make no sense.

I hate fevers and being sick. That's how I spent my Thanksgiving break. :(

No, I'm not referring to people whose overall way of speaking is different. I'm talking about people who say speak the queen's English perfectly except when it comes to pronouncing words that contain "th". They purposely opt to pronounce it as if it were a f. Those are the people I'm referring to.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Dear Nurse I Work With:

Yes I know your last name is hyphenated. Yes I know that is how you sign your credential papers. Yes I know this because I've worked with you for four years. Yes I think you're a stuck up d-bag for doing it that way but I digress. .

However, do realize there is only a 20 character limit on the on call schedule for your name and your full name with the hyphenated last names are 38 letters, so yes, I had to ZOMGSPAZ drop the first part of your hyphenated name so it'd fit.

However, don't be a ***** to me over the phone by chastising me that your name has a hyphen and your name is FirstName FirstLastName-SecondLastName and not FirstName SecondLastName. Yeah. I know that. You'll live.

Yeah, I'm annoyed. Time to play Angry Birds now.

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Dear Nurse I Work With:

Yes I know your last name is hyphenated. Yes I know that is how you sign your credential papers. Yes I know this because I've worked with you for four years. Yes I think you're a stuck up d-bag for doing it that way, but I digress.

However, do realize there is only a 20 character limit on the on call schedule for your name and your full name with the hyphenated last names are 38 letters, so yes, I had to ZOMGSPAZ drop the first part of your hyphenated name so it'd fit.

However, don't be a ***** to me over the phone by chastising me that your name has a hyphen and your name is FirstName FirstLastName-SecondLastName and not FirstName SecondLastName. Yeah. I know that. You'll live.

Yeah, I'm annoyed. Time to play Angry Birds now.

Outstanding! :D