little things you hate...

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you, sir. You know how it is. We all have those days from time to time...:)

Just Me, D

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Stupid people who feel you don't need to apologize for things they say when inebriated, because you didn't know what you were saying!

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Political rants on Facebook. I check my FB account about once a month and signed in today and was bombarded with about thirty posts from one friend from HS and her support of Todd Aiken. I'll be glad when this election is over with.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Starbucks Pike's Place Coffee. It is pitch black and downright gross tasting, unlike their flavored coffee.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
typing in the dark....yes. we're still without power. its been 7. long. days. :(

TG for the generator tho!! :)

Having been through various Hurricanes over the years while living in Orlando, I know what it's like not having power for several days. Still, if I got through it with GOD's grace, so shall you, my friend. Keep a great attitude and all will be well...:D

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Talking politics with people who are not open to hearing facts / verifiable truths.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
o snap! Sandy affected PinkVille tooooo??!!!
Indeed....it did.

Having been through various Hurricanes over the years while living in Orlando, I know what it's like not having power for several days. Still, if I got through it with GOD's grace, so shall you, my friend. Keep a great attitude and all will be well...:D

Thanks for the support D:) I know we'll get through this, even if it means another day, or two:) I always keep a positive spin on things because I like to be a happy person-so I WILL continue to smile indeed!! :D

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I hate it that (expletives deleted) politicians exempt their political calls from the Do Not Call laws. (expletive deleted) them all to (expletive deleted).

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I hate it that (expletives deleted) politicians exempt their political calls from the Do Not Call laws. (expletive deleted) them all to (expletive deleted).

(Laughing)...Don't hold back, Keith. Say it how you really mean it...:D

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Seeing America, as envisioned by the framers and those who fought & died to establish her as a land of the free and home of the brave, decaying from the inside out right before my eyes.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
People blowing up my social network feeds with political nonsense.

If you use Google Chrome, try Unpolitics me - it's an add on. It's saved me the headaches of seeing friends post their undying love to Obama or Romney and their belief that the popular vote means anything and the support for that senator who thinks a woman can't get pregnant from a "legitimate" rape.

- - - Updated - - -

I hate the fact that people see that I'm white, and automatically assume I'm upset because Obama won. I couldn't care less!

I hate when people call me a racist b**** because I didn't vote for him.

Look up the political rant by George Carlin in the tracks You Have No Rights and the one called Dumb Americans. That's my stance also.