little things you hate...

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
High School class reunions... have one this weekend. Not exited about seeing certain people who's heads I wouldn't whizz on if their hair was alight...

Edit to add... it wasn't all bad. :)

Last edited:

Chanpisan#IM

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
I think lifestyle modification is the best way for prophylaxis of migraine , but in acute if it affect your work and daily routine you should go see a doctor , the fast you start the med the the faster relief the pain for migraine
Get well soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cate

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
High School class reunions... have one this weekend. Not exited about seeing certain people who's heads I wouldn't whizz on if their hair was alight...

Edit to add... it wasn't all bad. :)

Glad it wasn't a kick in the face. Mine is in November and I'm debating if I should go or not.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Little things to hate.... Google. Again.

Their "doodle" to celebrate 4th of July is the words of a song written by a self avowed communist who wrote his little ditty because he hated "God Bless America".

:mad:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Little things to hate.... Google. Again.

Their "doodle" to celebrate 4th of July is the words of a song written by a self avowed communist who wrote his little ditty because he hated "God Bless America".

:mad:

I noticed it earlier. Pathetic, isn't it?

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
...hate hearing about all of the drownings that have been happening whether in a private owned pool or ocean. Yesterday alone there were 4 - 2 of them being young children, 22 month old & 4yo., as well as 1 adult who was able to be resuscitated

...hate hearing about the lifegaurd who was fired for rescuing a man that was drowning - apparently the LG left his post a few hundred yards away to save the man, but because the area was designated "swim at your own risk" kinda thing, 911 shouldve been called instead...yea by the time 911 wouldve arrived the victim may not have survived. So i give major kudos to this LG who risked his job to save a life!!

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
People who use the rights & liberty afforded them by being citizens of this country to bash and weaken it whether deliberately or via ignorance.

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro