- 11-16-2010, 10:23 PM #151
- 11-17-2010, 01:47 AM #152
- 11-18-2010, 10:18 AM #153
- 11-21-2010, 07:44 PM #154
- 11-23-2010, 01:17 AM #156
- 11-29-2010, 06:32 AM #157
Helping relatives install their new "cheap" HDTV's that they bragged about getting on black friday.
To top it off, they have no HD sources and are too cheap to get em. Streaming options? Forget it, they picked the cheapest DSL solution in their little bundle. It's like half a meg download.
- 11-29-2010, 06:54 AM #158
- 11-29-2010, 07:03 AM #159
I don't know why you should be mad at your own family over that. Money doesnt grow on trees.
- 11-29-2010, 09:03 AM #160
Sorry don't mean to stick my nose in. I know what its like supporting things. I help out people every day, people dont like to accept change thats for sure.
- 11-29-2010, 01:26 PM #161
- 11-30-2010, 10:01 PM #162
Although I understand why... The fact that my iPad battery lasts longer than my palm pre, but takes twice as long to charge
And camera commercials where they gotta throw it out there that they filmed the commercial with that camera. We get it already... It's the new "thang"
- 12-14-2010, 01:02 AM #164
People that are always thinking their the best.
People that walk around thinking their gorgeous models when they're not.
My iPhones screen size.
Watching soccer on tv. As I'm here Europe it's basically mandatory. Lol.
-Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- 12-14-2010, 01:07 AM #165
- 12-14-2010, 01:28 PM #166
- 12-16-2010, 12:33 PM #168
The state farm ads with that annoying guy.
One of them is this
They go on talking about saving money. How is going to a ball game and buying a hot dog saving money?
I do like the ones where they say "like a good neighbor, state farm is there" and an agent pops in. the "hot tub" and the "couples" ones are pretty funny.
- 12-19-2010, 11:48 PM #169
- 12-19-2010, 11:53 PM #170
- 01-24-2011, 03:41 PM #172
Sounds like a case of the mondays! lol
...to add to this thread, i simply hate the fact that people can become "iPhone Specialist" when they are as far from that as possible...it makes newbies think they have some legitimate reason for being here, when they really have nothing to add of any value to the site at all.
Last edited by SeanHRCC; 01-24-2011 at 03:44 PM.
- 03-06-2011, 04:15 PM #174
- 03-08-2011, 08:58 AM #175