little things you hate...

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
That's tame compared to what I was thinking last night.

They killed their horse. I found him dead last night in the barn. He was an older horse and in order to keep weight on older horses, you actually have to feed them more than once a month. Poor horse was so skinny that he probably went into organ failure and died.

One of our horses is going on 30 and he's porky. Why? Because we feed him to keep weight on him after the spring grasses die off due to lack of rain.

I generally hate most people - especially them.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
That's tame compared to what I was thinking last night.

They killed their horse. I found him dead last night in the barn. He was an older horse and in order to keep weight on older horses, you actually have to feed them more than once a month. Poor horse was so skinny that he probably went into organ failure and died.

One of our horses is going on 30 and he's porky. Why? Because we feed him to keep weight on him after the spring grasses die off due to lack of rain.

I generally hate most people - especially them.

Interesting.. he (the horse) was in your barn?

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
when you open the door for someone and they don't say thanks or even acknowledge that you're there. im sorry but im not the doorman. so i just stopped holding doors for people. problem solved for me ;)

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Flu shots and the new hospital mandated policy that if you enter the doors no matter what, you have to have one.

I can and will claim religious exemption.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Flu shots and the new hospital mandated policy that if you enter the doors no matter what, you have to have one.

That's your privilege, but i think that you may be making a mistake. Getting the flu shot does not give you the flu, it just lessens the severity of the flu, if you get sick. :)

mikeo007

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site

Wow that sounds like a heavy handed policy...we just don't get paid sick time if we're off with flu-like symptoms and didn't get the shot.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711