little things you hate...

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
.....the fact that I feel like my heart is doomed today:eek: :p

first, my phone sitting in my BookBook on counter-my son decides to pour milk over his cereal....the milk decided to create a fountain and get ALL over. Covered my BookBook in it - fortunately my phone stayed bone dry ::: pheeeew::: (stupid me for leaving my phone on counter first thing in the morning:eek:)

Next-putting my phone, naked-no case, into my aquapac, and the lanyard slips out of my hand. SLAM!! Phone down into tub :::face palm::: thankfully, not a knick, chip or scratch. TG!!
Might I add, that is the very FIRST time since owning my 4S I've ever dropped it!!! Now that better be the last!!
That's it, for the rest of the day me, myself & I, along with my 4S, are going to sit in a bubble :p

Wow pink you can't catch a break today huh? Lol. I hope everything else goes well.

Sent from my 4s using Tapatalk

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Mine is like 3 miles sq., tops, but I travel to big cities. When I ask directions people always say I don't know or live in this neighborhood? What!

People that work and don't know where they are.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
on the new forum lay out, when you post as a quicke reply or quoted reply, and it takes longer than usual to upload, only to find then it has posted what you wanted ALONG with a duplicate of it as a "merged post" wtf........?

---------- Post Merged at 08:44 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:44 AM ----------

on the new forum lay out, when you post as a quicke reply or quoted reply, and it takes longer than usual to upload, only to find then it has posted what you wanted ALONG with a duplicate of it as a "merged post" wtf........?

***EDIT: see, just like that^^^^ am i the only one having this issue with EVERY post today??

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm having the same problem, Pink. I can't edit out the duplicate either.:(

---------- Post Merged at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:11 AM ----------

I'm having the same problem, Pink. I can't edit out the duplicate either.:(

Last edited:

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Infield Fly Rules...

Joe Torre

MLB umpires

...the fact that a $9 yeungling is now feeding the grass at turner field and not in my belly...along with my free tomahawk.

Last edited:

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
People who won't mind their own damn business as well as those who make trouble for others when there shouldn't be any trouble in the first place.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm sick of the constant presence of advertisements, especially in apps and via web sites. I understand the need for the hosting site to make money and the need for businesses to get customers to buy their products, but dang, this is too much. I'm really ticked at the sites that forces you to view the ads. Enough is enough. My nice browsing experience gets ruined by the onslaught of ads. Am I alone in this?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
No D, you're not. I agree;)

Btw I also HATE this damn forums duplicating posts today:mad: I've retrieved to the iMORE app now too....

I hear ya. Like you, I reverted to using the iMore Forums app instead and thankfully, there are no double posts...:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711