little things you hate...

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
My job today...I've had the weekend of Oct. 19th put in as leave time for 2 months to attend the Petit Lemans with my brother like we do every year. This morning i come in to a memo about mandatory fire arms qualifications on that Friday. No way out of it, no reschedule...have to cancel my hotel reservation, sell my tickets that were already purchased for less than i payed for them, and miss out on an amazing weekend of racing because some dim wit couldn't pick up a folder to make sure there was no discrepancy with the time scheduled for these mandatory government evaluations.

I big ol' F-U to the idiot that signed that paper. I hope i never meet him/her.

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
My job today...I've had the weekend of Oct. 19th put in as leave time for 2 months to attend the Petit Lemans with my brother like we do every year. This morning i come in to a memo about mandatory fire arms qualifications on that Friday. No way out of it, no reschedule...have to cancel my hotel reservation, sell my tickets that were already purchased for less than i payed for them, and miss out on an amazing weekend of racing because some dim wit couldn't pick up a folder to make sure there was no discrepancy with the time scheduled for these mandatory government evaluations.

I big ol' F-U to the idiot that signed that paper. I hope i never meet him/her.

Been there, done that. I know i
exactly what it's like, my friend. Believe me. ;)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Tardiness. I make it a mission to always be on time and 99% of the time, I am, and I want others to extend me the same courtesy.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Annoying ads, especially the "in your face" type associated with websites and free apps.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I hate dealing with people, especially teens, who work in restaurants and don't have a lick of customer service training. When I was a teen working at Walt Disney World, the importance of satisfying the customer and presenting one's self as courteous and professional were drilled into me and it irks the heck out of me when I see kids today serving customers with nasty attitudes. Furthermore, I despise when, as cashiers, they don't know how to count your change back to you. Ugh! That drives me crazy!

salscott

Mar 4, 2009
Visit site
I hate dealing with people, especially teens, who work in restaurants and don't have a lick of customer service training. When I was a teen working at Walt Disney World, the importance of satisfying the customer and presenting one's self as courteous and professional were drilled into me and it irks the heck out of me when I see kids today serving customers with nasty attitudes. Furthermore, I despise when, as cashiers, they don't know how to count your change back to you. Ugh! That drives me crazy!

Customer service is dying...hate to say

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Customer service is dying...hate to say

Yeah, you may be right. Thankfully, however, I still see people trying their best to provide a great customer experience, but not nearly as much as I used to or would like.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
My wife told me something that i always keep in mind when ordering from teens (wherever i am, especially fast food spots)...these are the people making minimum wage, who would just assume you died vs. having a pleasant experience where they work...they're more concerned with who's dating who and whether or not they have money to put gas in the car to get the homecoming...your enjoyment of the service they are providing is probably down there with making sure the grass is mowed or the garbage is taken out.

So give 'em a break (she says, lol), teenagers are idiots for the most part, they can't really help it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711