Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 36 of 53 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839 ... LastLast
Results 876 to 900 of 1315
Like Tree204Likes
  1. #876  
    kch50428's Avatar

    Posts
    10,206 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,083 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7.0

    Default Re: little things you hate...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    people that insist on walking their dogs, and not cleaning up after them

    lord help the person that didn't clean up after their dog if i find out who it is......
    May they receive the effluvia of a flock of incontinent geese...
    Keith - iMore Moderator - The Mobile Nations/iMore Forum Rules
     iPhone5 on VZW;  iPad(2012) - wifi with BadElf for GPS
    "When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." -- Socrates
  2. #877  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,842 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,341 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    6.0.1

    Default little things you hate...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    people that insist on walking their dogs, and not cleaning up after them

    lord help the person that didn't clean up after their dog if i find out who it is......
    Im with you pink, Some people are just plain Ignorant. I have some neighbors that do the same thing. It's not that hard to get a little bag and some paper towel and clean up after your dog.


    Tapatalking
    "My personal hobbies are reading, listening to music, and silence." Edith Sitwell
  3. #878  
    JustMe'D's Avatar

    Posts
    17,088 Posts
    Global Posts
    17,298 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7.0.4

    Default little things you hate...

    Teenagers and college age kids who lack the mindset to show respect and refrain from cursing in the presence of older adults.
    Relletti likes this.
  4. #879  
    grunt0300's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,847 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,438 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    Root 4.4.2

    Default Re: little things you hate...

    Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    Im with you pink, Some people are just plain Ignorant. I have some neighbors that do the same thing. It's not that hard to get a little bag and some paper towel and clean up after your dog.


    Tapatalking
    When i was a kid, people said it was "good luck" if you stepped in it. Hope someone bought a lottery ticket.LOL
    Give yourself, to the Dark Side!
  5. #880  
    SeanHRCC's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    7,949 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,951 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    Taco Bell

    Default Re: little things you hate...

    Comcast customer service...2 weeks ago we ordered a replacement HD DVR for our living room, after some how screwing up shipping three different times, i went into a local store and waited in line for an hour to physically get a new box. Come home, missing half my channels...call their help line, go through 5 different people and still missing half my channels with a "supervisor" supposedly calling me back tomorrow.

    Lord have mercy i would get rid of Comcast if there was something better in the area...unfortunately they have THE best internet in Atlanta for the time being. I cannot wait for Google Fiber to get here.
    "Speed has never killed anyone; suddenly becoming stationary...that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson
  6. #881  
    grunt0300's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,847 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,438 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    Root 4.4.2

    Default Re: little things you hate...

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanHRCC View Post
    Comcast customer service...2 weeks ago we ordered a replacement HD DVR for our living room, after some how screwing up shipping three different times, i went into a local store and waited in line for an hour to physically get a new box. Come home, missing half my channels...call their help line, go through 5 different people and still missing half my channels with a "supervisor" supposedly calling me back tomorrow.

    Lord have mercy i would get rid of Comcast if there was something better in the area...unfortunately they have THE best internet in Atlanta for the time being. I cannot wait for Google Fiber to get here.
    I use Directv for the TV, and Verizon for the internet. Hope you get everything worked out.
    Give yourself, to the Dark Side!
  7. #882  
    ThePinkChameleon's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,220 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,965 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 7.0.2

    Default Re: little things you hate...

    Quote Originally Posted by grunt0300 View Post
    When i was a kid, people said it was "good luck" if you stepped in it. Hope someone bought a lottery ticket.LOL
    LOL ! well no i didnt buy a lottery ticket, and my son was the (un)lucky canidate and hes too young to gamble

    and yea, i've always heard that saying too as a kid !
    iHeartMyPINKalicious5C
    *drink that Kool-Aid, follow my lead. now you're one of us, you're coming with me*
  8. #883  
    Irish Rose's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    5,921 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,391 Global Posts

    Default little things you hate...

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanHRCC View Post
    Comcast customer service...2 weeks ago we ordered a replacement HD DVR for our living room, after some how screwing up shipping three different times, i went into a local store and waited in line for an hour to physically get a new box. Come home, missing half my channels...call their help line, go through 5 different people and still missing half my channels with a "supervisor" supposedly calling me back tomorrow.

    Lord have mercy i would get rid of Comcast if there was something better in the area...unfortunately they have THE best internet in Atlanta for the time being. I cannot wait for Google Fiber to get here.
    My husband wants to switch from Verizon to Comcast due to the higher price that we pay each month, however, I like my FIOS service and told him Comcast would charge us the same thing after we were with them for the same amount of years as Verizon. Besides, we had Comcast years ago before jumping on FIOS when it first came out and we had nothing but problems between the slow Internet speeds and cable outages. I would rather keep Verizon as we have only had about 2 outages in the 8 years that we've been with them.


    Sent from my LTE iPad Mini using Tapatalk HD.
  9. #884  
    SeanHRCC's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    7,949 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,951 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    Taco Bell

    Default Re: little things you hate...

    I wish FIOS was available in our area...unfortunately, for some reason we cannot get it here.
    "Speed has never killed anyone; suddenly becoming stationary...that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson
  10. #885  
    Irish Rose's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    5,921 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,391 Global Posts

    Default little things you hate...

    When I'm carrying a handful of bags into the house from the food store and one of the cheap plastic bags breaks open....


    Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
  11. Thread AuthorThread Author   #886  
    BLiNK's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    8,162 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,509 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 182

    Default Re: little things you hate...

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Rose View Post
    When I'm carrying a handful of bags into the house from the food store and one of the cheap plastic bags breaks open....
    boohoo - you strike as one of those people that would bring their own cloth bag(s)
  12. #887  
    Irish Rose's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    5,921 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,391 Global Posts

    Default Re: little things you hate...

    Quote Originally Posted by BLiNK View Post
    boohoo - you strike as one of those people that would bring their own cloth bag(s)
    You strike me as a real A$$HOLE and a negative, miserable person.
    BLiNK likes this.
  13. #888  
    JustMe'D's Avatar

    Posts
    17,088 Posts
    Global Posts
    17,298 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7.0.4

    Default little things you hate...

    People who have made up their minds to commit suicide but opt to kill unsuspecting & innocent people before actually killing themselves. That really ticks me off!
  14. #889  
    rdiddy_25's Avatar

    Posts
    3,289 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,099 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7.0.4/6.1

    Default little things you hate...

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe'D View Post
    People who have made up their minds to commit suicide but opt to kill unsuspecting & innocent people before actually killing themselves. That really ticks me off!


    Amen brother. Suicide is bad enough but never a need to take innocent lives with u. Smh
    Thanked by:
    JustMe'D (12-14-2012)
  15. #890  
    JustMe'D's Avatar

    Posts
    17,088 Posts
    Global Posts
    17,298 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7.0.4

    Default little things you hate...

    I hate how the Mobile Nations Passport seem to have invited zealots of other platforms to cross-over into forums not associated with their preferred platform and purposely cause a disruption to the normalcy associated therein.
    kch50428 likes this.
  16. #891  
    Irish Rose's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    5,921 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,391 Global Posts

    Default little things you hate...

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe'D View Post
    I hate how the Mobile Nations Passport seem to have invited zealots of other platforms to cross-over into forums not associated with their preferred platform and purposely cause a disruption to the normalcy associated therein.
    I know what you're saying here, D. I guess it's up to us iOS users to show them how much better we are by not letting their posts get to us. Personally, I've been sitting back and getting a real laugh out a few of the comments that were posted on here recently by non iOS users. I SMBO over this one; "cognitive dissonance, logical fallacies". LOL, Really....


    Sent from my LTE iPad Mini using Tapatalk HD.
    JustMe'D likes this.
  17. #892  
    GingerSnapsBack's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,945 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,633 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS5

    Default Re: little things you hate...

    This weather. 70 degrees in December never leads to anything good. More tornadoes tomorrow.

    I'd rather have snow.
    Dude! You slapped a fish. You punched it! Why would you hit it?

    So she's praying...To Justin Timberlake apparently
  18. #893  
    kch50428's Avatar

    Posts
    10,206 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,083 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7.0

    Default Re: little things you hate...

    Quote Originally Posted by NobodyListenstoLaura View Post
    This weather. 70 degrees in December never leads to anything good. More tornadoes tomorrow.

    I'd rather have snow.
    They just issued a Winter Storm Watch... 5" to 8" snow, and 20 - 40mph winds tomorrow afternoon into Thursday... yipeeee. Not.
    Keith - iMore Moderator - The Mobile Nations/iMore Forum Rules
     iPhone5 on VZW;  iPad(2012) - wifi with BadElf for GPS
    "When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." -- Socrates
  19. #894  
    Irish Rose's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    5,921 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,391 Global Posts

    Default little things you hate...

    Quote Originally Posted by kch50428 View Post
    They just issued a Winter Storm Watch... 5" to 8" snow, and 20 - 40mph winds tomorrow afternoon into Thursday... yipeeee. Not.
    You just make sure you keep it there, kch. I don't want any of that White stuff around here, lol.


    Sent from my LTE iPad Mini using Tapatalk HD.
  20. #895  
    GingerSnapsBack's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,945 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,633 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS5

    Default Re: little things you hate...

    Quote Originally Posted by kch50428 View Post
    They just issued a Winter Storm Watch... 5" to 8" snow, and 20 - 40mph winds tomorrow afternoon into Thursday... yipeeee. Not.
    That much snow would send the Corn Patch into Martial Law and we'd never recover. It's bad enough when there's even a remote chance snow will fall. There's an unwritten state law that requires you to go to the nearest store and buy bread, milk and toilet paper even if you don't need any.

    My horses do love the snow though but I can't stand driving in it. There's always that one jackwagon who thinks just because you have a 4x4 you can drive normally. Yeah, you can't. My tow truck company owning next door neighbor loves it when you try though. I know what he charges to pull cars out of ditches.

    I just want a winter. I have enough 100+ degree days from May-September. It's supposed to get cold in winter, not be 70 until May hits.
    Dude! You slapped a fish. You punched it! Why would you hit it?

    So she's praying...To Justin Timberlake apparently
  21. Thread AuthorThread Author   #896  
    BLiNK's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    8,162 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,509 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 182

    Default Re: little things you hate...

    WOW, ok...

  22. #897  
    SeanHRCC's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    7,949 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,951 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    Taco Bell

    Default Re: little things you hate...

    I hate the fact that we just spent $3,000 on my wife's car in repairs and it's still not running perfectly. I literally could have rebuilt her motor for that myself...
    "Speed has never killed anyone; suddenly becoming stationary...that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson
  23. #898  
    SeanHRCC's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    7,949 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,951 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    Taco Bell

    Default Re: little things you hate...

    Quote Originally Posted by kch50428 View Post
    They just issued a Winter Storm Watch... 5" to 8" snow, and 20 - 40mph winds tomorrow afternoon into Thursday... yipeeee. Not.
    Atlanta was shut down for a week a few years back for less than that, lmao! I didn't mind at all either...enjoyed a nice, paid week vacation on the gubment.
    "Speed has never killed anyone; suddenly becoming stationary...that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson
  24. #899  
    JustMe'D's Avatar

    Posts
    17,088 Posts
    Global Posts
    17,298 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7.0.4

    Default little things you hate...

    I hate games that try to trick you or more specifically, young kids via confusion or random pop-ups into tapping on an item that will cause you or them to make unintended purchases. Thank GOD for restrictions and the ability to block in-app purchases.
  25. #900  
    SeanHRCC's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    7,949 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,951 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    Taco Bell

    Default Re: little things you hate...

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe'D View Post
    I hate games that try to trick you or more specifically, young kids via confusion or random pop-ups into tapping on an item that will cause you or them to make unintended purchases. Thank GOD for restrictions and the ability to block in-app purchases.
    I can't stand the ad pop ups that have become very strategic...understanding muscle memory setups where people quickly hit buttons on the screen that correspond with the game, so they pop up things right that exact spot so you end up visiting the website or app store page. It's so annoying...and they time them PERFECTLY, lol.
    "Speed has never killed anyone; suddenly becoming stationary...that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson
    JustMe'D likes this.
Page 36 of 53 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

B