Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 35 of 55 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738 ... LastLast
Like Tree217Likes
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    10,074 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default little things you hate...

Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    Thanks pink. I wasn't tripping though. That's why I have full Coverage insurance on it. I just was really dreading a drive to Verizon after work lol.

Tapatalking
    Yw! & yeah, whether a trip to VzW or Apple makes the day get inconvenient. Lol. Good thing you don't need to worry about it tho

As for insurance, I went a little overkill on mine. I have VzW TEC and AppleCare+. Covering all the bases lol.

Pink-a-licious 4S doin' the TapAtalk !!
    iHeartMyPINKalicious5C~iPadAir~MBPretina
    *drink that Kool-Aid, follow my lead. now you're one of us, you're coming with me*
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    13,884 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    Yw! & yeah, whether a trip to VzW or Apple makes the day get inconvenient. Lol. Good thing you don't need to worry about it tho

As for insurance, I went a little overkill on mine. I have VzW TEC and AppleCare+. Covering all the bases lol.

Wow! Well your all set for anything lol. Don't they offer the same thing?

Tapatalking
    "My personal hobbies are reading, listening to music, and silence." Edith Sitwell
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    10,074 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Wow! Well your all set for anything lol. Don't they offer the same thing?

Tapatalking
    Well for the most part yes but idt AC+ covers lost or stolen phones, where as Verizon does.

*drink that Kool-Aid, follow my lead. now you're one of us, you're coming with me*
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    13,884 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Well for the most part yes but idt AC+ covers lost or stolen phones, where as Verizon does.

Oh I see. You should check out vzw's total equipment coverage. I have to check my info but they do have a thing were it covers stolen phones and etc. I had it since my blackberry days.

Tapatalking
    "My personal hobbies are reading, listening to music, and silence." Edith Sitwell
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    13,884 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Oh I see. Yeah vzw offers that total coverage plan.

Tapatalking

Tapatalking
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    10,074 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Oh I see. You should check out vzw's total equipment coverage. I have to check my info but they do have a thing were it covers stolen phones and etc. I had it since my blackberry days.

Tapatalking
    Yes, that's what I have. Verizon's total equip coverage AND I have AppleCare+ along with it

iMore Genius

Global Posts
    13,884 Global Posts
    iOS Version

My bad. I was trying o edit my msg but this tapatalk app won't let me edit my post lol. What is the cost for apple care for the iPhone? I think the vzw one is like 10$ a month for a phone.

Tapatalking
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    10,074 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default Re: little things you hate...

My bad. I was trying o edit my msg but this tapatalk app won't let me edit my post lol. What is the cost for apple care for the iPhone? I think the vzw one is like 10$ a month for a phone.

Tapatalking
    Np. The AC+ is $99 plus tax and it has to be added on with in the first 30days of your phone purchase. At least that's how it was last Nov when I put my phone on it. VzW's TEC is $10.99 mthly. ??i think.

Also to edit a post for tapatalk, tap the post & choose Modify, and then choose edit
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    13,884 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Wow! 99 dollars plus tax? Thats for the life of the phone? Yeah vzw charges me 9.99 a month I think for the total coverage plan. I have to check my info.

As regards to tapatalk I did do that but sometimes it edits my post and other times it makes a whole new post with my edit in it. I just was trying to edit it without making a whole new post.

Tapatalking
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    10,074 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Wow! 99 dollars plus tax? Thats for the life of the phone? Yeah vzw charges me 9.99 a month I think for the total coverage plan. I have to check my info.

As regards to tapatalk I did do that but sometimes it edits my post and other times it makes a whole new post with my edit in it. I just was trying to edit it without making a whole new post.

Tapatalking
    Yes, the Apple care covers your device for 2yrs from the date of starting it. As for the TEC with Verizon, now that I think of it, I think your right with it being $9.99mthly, (not $10.99 like I thought)

As for the tapatalk edit, I suppose it can be a little quirky at times. It's a heII of a lot better than when it first came out last nov or dec. I got it and then deleted it after a month or so because it was so finicky. I just re added it the beginning of this month (or end of oct?) and so far, so good

Oh well. Time to finish up the last bit of wash before chillin for the rest of the night. Have a good night Rellskie
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    13,884 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Yes, the Apple care covers your device for 2yrs from the date of starting it. As for the TEC with Verizon, now that I think of it, I think your right with it being $9.99mthly, (not $10.99 like I thought)

As for the tapatalk edit, I suppose it can be a little quirky at times. It's a heII of a lot better than when it first came out last nov or dec. I got it and then deleted it after a month or so because it was so finicky. I just re added it the beginning of this month (or end of oct?) and so far, so good

Oh well. Time to finish up the last bit of wash before chillin for the rest of the night. Have a good night Rellskie
    Thanks pink you too.

Tapatalking
    iMore Elite

Global Posts
    3,703 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS5

Changing my password at work, then entering the old password so many time I get locked out of the system.

Then having to call IS to get it reset.

Then doing the same thing half an hour later and having to call IS back.

I'm sure they love me right now.
    Dude! You slapped a fish. You punched it! Why would you hit it?

So she's praying...To Justin Timberlake apparently
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    10,074 Global Posts
    iOS Version

....when iCloud calendar sync get a hiccup and stops syncing.

Turn off calendars, power off/on device, turn calendars back on and we're in business again! Sheesh!

Global Posts
    19,304 Global Posts
    iOS Version

whenever there's a tragedy similar to that of the much publicized incident in Kansas City, people rush to place the blame on gun ownership instead of the individual who actually committed the crime. Bob Costas did just that during his half-time commentary and, in my opinion, it was out of line and uncalled for. People kill people and they will use whatever tool is necessary to get the job done, be it a gun, knife, bat, brick, vehicle, sword or any other weapon. People were killing people long before the invention of guns. Period! Yes, I'm a tad bit annoyed right now.
    Thanked by:
    kch50428 (12-02-2012), SeanHRCC (12-03-2012)
    SeanHRCC and kch50428 like this.

Global Posts
    11,434 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Amen D.

The LAST person I want lecturing me about Constitutional Rights is a smarmy toad like Bob Costas.
    Keith - iMore Moderator - The Mobile Nations/iMore Forum Rules
     iPhone5 on VZW;  iPad(2012) - wifi with BadElf for GPS
    "When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." -- Socrates
    JustMe'D likes this.

Global Posts
    19,304 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Quote Originally Posted by kch50428 View Post
    Amen D.

The LAST person I want lecturing me about Constitutional Rights is a smarmy toad like Bob Costas.
    Isn't that the truth? He ticked me off when I heard him spew that crap.

Global Posts
    11,434 Global Posts
    iOS Version

And I thought Bob Costas was bad last night... -- egad.
    Keith - iMore Moderator - The Mobile Nations/iMore Forum Rules
     iPhone5 on VZW;  iPad(2012) - wifi with BadElf for GPS
    "When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." -- Socrates

Global Posts
    19,304 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Quote Originally Posted by kch50428 View Post
    And I thought Bob Costas was bad last night... -- egad.
    When I saw the name, Jason Whitlock, I knew I'd get irritated at his rationale and sure enough, I did. Almost every article I've read of his irritated the heck out of me. So many people foolishly believe that without guns there would no murders. Did Cain use a gun when he murdered Abel? The woman who murdered her children by drowning them in the bathtub, was a gun involved? NOPE! Yet, the fact that people have murdered and continue to murder other people without the use of a handgun escape certain people. They can't seem to fathom such a thing. Unbelievable!
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    8,016 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    Taco Bell

That cowardly ******* could have just as easily killed his girlfriend and himself with a hair dryer...the fact he did it with a gun makes ZERO difference in the fact that he did it because he was A.) A murderer, and B.) Psychologically disturbed. It's easy to blame the weapon, but a weapon is no more a killing machine than a couch is unless the right hands get ahold of it, and damn the idea that someone tries to make me, a gun owner, look like some kind of violent criminal because of such. My own mother hates guns, but she doesn't judge those who have them, and understands that they are simply a tool for the person who decides to use them, good or bad.

Let those pricks find themselves in a situation where a police officer or a good samaritan uses their firearm to save their lives or their loved ones lives...let's hear them preach this crap after that.

Bob Costas can eat a bag of d*cks.
    "Speed has never killed anyone; suddenly becoming stationary...that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson
    grunt0300 likes this.

Global Posts
    19,304 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Quote Originally Posted by SeanHRCC View Post
    That cowardly ******* could have just as easily killed his girlfriend and himself with a hair dryer...the fact he did it with a gun makes ZERO difference in the fact that he did it because he was A.) A murderer, and B.) Psychologically disturbed. It's easy to blame the weapon, but a weapon is no more a killing machine than a couch is unless the right hands get ahold of it, and damn the idea that someone tries to make me, a gun owner, look like some kind of violent criminal because of such. My own mother hates guns, but she doesn't judge those who have them, and understands that they are simply a tool for the person who decides to use them, good or bad.

Let those pricks find themselves in a situation where a police officer or a good samaritan uses their firearm to save their lives or their loved ones lives...let's hear them preach this crap after that.

Bob Costas can eat a bag of d*cks.
    'Nuf said...

Global Posts
    19,304 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Getting raked over the coals trying to find good & affordable auto insurance for my teenage daughter.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    10,074 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Quote Originally Posted by JustMe'D View Post
    Getting raked over the coals trying to find good & affordable auto insurance for my teenage daughter.
    Ugh!! Good luck D. I know exactly how you feel right now

Thanked by:
    JustMe'D (12-04-2012)

Global Posts
    19,304 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Ugh!! Good luck D. I know exactly how you feel right now

She has a car and the privilege of driving so she is content, yet, although she knows me & her mom are paying for her privilege to drive, she has no idea the effects it has on our finances. All she sees is a little more independence on her part....
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    10,074 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Quote Originally Posted by JustMe'D View Post
    She has a car and the privilege of driving so she is content, yet, although she knows me & her mom are paying for her privilege to drive, she has no idea the effects it has on our finances. All she sees is a little more independence on her part....
    Yes they love their independence indeed. Fortunately for the couple of our teens that drive, they've bought their own car themselves & they hold p/t & f/t jobs to pay their own insurance. Granted they are on mine & hubby's policy which gets a company discount so it saves a little that way for them

iMore Genius

Global Posts
    10,074 Global Posts
    iOS Version

people that insist on walking their dogs, and not cleaning up after them

lord help the person that didn't clean up after their dog if i find out who it is......
Page 35 of 55 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738 ... LastLast