Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 34 of 55 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637 ... LastLast
Like Tree217Likes
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    10,074 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default little things you hate...

Quote Originally Posted by JustMe'D View Post
    Do you still have the Key Ring app installed that contains a scanned CVS card? If so, does it still scan okay?
    No I deleted the KeyRing app also because that just didn't work at all for me with any of my cards

Pink-a-licious 4S doin' the TapAtalk !!
    iHeartMyPINKalicious5C~iPadAir~MBPretina
    *drink that Kool-Aid, follow my lead. now you're one of us, you're coming with me*

Global Posts
    19,425 Global Posts
    iOS Version

My all-time favorite college football team missing out on a well-deserved opportunity to play in a bowl game for the second consecutive season.

Global Posts
    19,425 Global Posts
    iOS Version

It's time for me to go on my 4-mile run and I don't feel like it. I hate having to force myself to go, but I'm always thankful that I do. Furthermore, I don't hesitate to give thanks to HIM who gave me the means to begin with.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    13,884 Global Posts
    iOS Version

This annoying BIG scratch on my iPhone screen protector. I had my keys and phone in the same pocket. Im Glad I had it on it when this happen. Now I just need to get a new screen protector...

Tapatalking
    "My personal hobbies are reading, listening to music, and silence." Edith Sitwell
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    10,074 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default Re: little things you hate...

Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    This annoying BIG scratch on my iPhone screen protector. I had my keys and phone in the same pocket. Im Glad I had it on it when this happen. Now I just need to get a new screen protector...

Tapatalking
    that literally just happened to my screen on Sunday too! except in my case, keys & phone in handbag.....TG for the screen protector

I also hate that i caught a chill and havent been able to warm up at all today!!
    *drink that Kool-Aid, follow my lead. now you're one of us, you're coming with me*
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    13,884 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    that literally just happened to my screen on Sunday too! except in my case, keys & phone in handbag.....TG for the screen protector

I also hate that i caught a chill and havent been able to warm up at all today!!
    It's so frustrating but I keep saying at least it wasn't the screen lol.

Hope you warm up pink!

Tapatalking
    "My personal hobbies are reading, listening to music, and silence." Edith Sitwell
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    10,074 Global Posts
    iOS Version

It's so frustrating but I keep saying at least it wasn't the screen lol.

Hope you warm up pink!

Tapatalking
    oh i know what you mean and YES, defenately happy it wasnt the screen too!!

and thanks! i'm about to grab the biggest comforter and become a caterpillar in a cocoon LOL
    Relletti likes this.

Global Posts
    19,425 Global Posts
    iOS Version

I hate clicking on a link to a news article or video and having to wait for an ad to finish being displayed before being "allowed" to view the content I want to view.
    kch50428 likes this.

Global Posts
    19,425 Global Posts
    iOS Version

I can't stand to hear people pronounce words ending with "th" with an "f" sound. For example: saying whif instead of with. Ugh! That's drives me crazy especially when they do it on TV.
    iMore Guru

Global Posts
    3,608 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    Root 4.4.2

I can't stand to hear people pronounce words ending with "th" with an "f" sound. For example: saying whif instead of with. Ugh! That's drives me crazy especially when they do it on TV.
    It's all part of our culture, or lack thereof. I've heard people call it...The Dumbing Down of America. That sounds about right.
    Give yourself, to the Dark Side!

Global Posts
    19,425 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Quote Originally Posted by grunt0300 View Post
    It's all part of our culture, or lack thereof. I've heard people call it...The Dumbing Down of America. That sounds about right.
    I agree with the "dumbing down of America" part. In regard to th being pronounced with an f sound, some people view it as the "in" thing to do, unfortunately.
    iMore Elite

Global Posts
    3,703 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS5

I agree with the "dumbing down of America" part. In regard to th being pronounced with an f sound, some people view it as the "in" thing to do, unfortunately.
    I cringe every time the news interviews neighbors or something here. I can only imagine what out of towners think about this area when they watch someone on the news speaking so poorly that even the subtitles make no sense.

I hate fevers and being sick. That's how I spent my Thanksgiving break.
    Dude! You slapped a fish. You punched it! Why would you hit it?

So she's praying...To Justin Timberlake apparently

Global Posts
    19,425 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Quote Originally Posted by NobodyListenstoLaura View Post
    I cringe every time the news interviews neighbors or something here. I can only imagine what out of towners think about this area when they watch someone on the news speaking so poorly that even the subtitles make no sense.

I hate fevers and being sick. That's how I spent my Thanksgiving break.
    No, I'm not referring to people whose overall way of speaking is different. I'm talking about people who say speak the queen's English perfectly except when it comes to pronouncing words that contain "th". They purposely opt to pronounce it as if it were a f. Those are the people I'm referring to.
    iMore Elite

Global Posts
    3,703 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS5

Dear Nurse I Work With:

Yes I know your last name is hyphenated. Yes I know that is how you sign your credential papers. Yes I know this because I've worked with you for four years. Yes I think you're a stuck up d-bag for doing it that way but I digress. .

However, do realize there is only a 20 character limit on the on call schedule for your name and your full name with the hyphenated last names are 38 letters, so yes, I had to ZOMGSPAZ drop the first part of your hyphenated name so it'd fit.

However, don't be a ***** to me over the phone by chastising me that your name has a hyphen and your name is FirstName FirstLastName-SecondLastName and not FirstName SecondLastName. Yeah. I know that. You'll live.

Yeah, I'm annoyed. Time to play Angry Birds now.
    Last edited by NobodyListenstoLaura; 11-27-2012 at 02:03 PM. Reason: I can't spell...

Global Posts
    19,425 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Dear Nurse I Work With:

Yes I know your last name is hyphenated. Yes I know that is how you sign your credential papers. Yes I know this because I've worked with you for four years. Yes I think you're a stuck up d-bag for doing it that way, but I digress.

However, do realize there is only a 20 character limit on the on call schedule for your name and your full name with the hyphenated last names are 38 letters, so yes, I had to ZOMGSPAZ drop the first part of your hyphenated name so it'd fit.

However, don't be a ***** to me over the phone by chastising me that your name has a hyphen and your name is FirstName FirstLastName-SecondLastName and not FirstName SecondLastName. Yeah. I know that. You'll live.

Yeah, I'm annoyed. Time to play Angry Birds now.
    Outstanding!
    iMore Elite

Global Posts
    3,703 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS5

Outstanding!
    I'd also like to point out that if she was on fire and I had water, I'd drink it.

Global Posts
    19,425 Global Posts
    iOS Version

I'd also like to point out that if she was on fire and I had water, I'd drink it.
    (Laughing)...Oh dang. That's messed up. She really ticked you the heck off, huh?
    iMore Elite

Global Posts
    3,703 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS5

(Laughing)...Oh dang. That's messed up. She really ticked you the heck off, huh?
    I don't like attitude from anyone just because they have BSN, FNP or MD after their name. I may not be $200K in debt like they are, but I'm not a moron.

Global Posts
    19,425 Global Posts
    iOS Version

I don't like attitude from anyone just because they have BSN, FNP or MD after their name. I may not be $200K in debt like they are, but I'm not a moron.
    I hear ya, my friend. I didn't bite my tongue at work either even while talking to the Governors, mayors, council people and other dignitaries when I worked at city hall.

Global Posts
    19,425 Global Posts
    iOS Version

I hate procrastinating while knowing I need to get ready to go running. My mind is telling me to do it, but my body doesn't want to cooperate...
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    13,884 Global Posts
    iOS Version

I hate that I spilled my drink on my phone... It had to be the day when I take it out of its griffin survivor case. Smh

Tapatalking
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    10,074 Global Posts
    iOS Version

I hate that I spilled my drink on my phone... It had to be the day when I take it out of its griffin survivor case. Smh

Tapatalking
    oooooh no!! Was your phone ok, or did it really get damaged from too much liquid
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    13,884 Global Posts
    iOS Version

oooooh no!! Was your phone ok, or did it really get damaged from too much liquid
    So far it's good. It just Primarily Spilled on the top part near the front camera and speaker. So I had to do a little cleaning lol. It hasn't skipped a beat so far. I had to go put my case back on haha!

Tapatalking
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    10,074 Global Posts
    iOS Version

So far it's good. It just Primarily Spilled on the top part near the front camera and speaker. So I had to do a little cleaning lol. It hasn't skipped a beat so far. I had to go put my case back on haha!

Tapatalking
    Pheeeeew! TG!! I think I would've been in a major state of panic regardless of the AC+ I have lol.

I'm glad to hear your phone is ok Rellskie😊

iMore Genius

Global Posts
    13,884 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Pheeeeew! TG!! I think I would've been in a major state of panic regardless of the AC+ I have lol.

I'm glad to hear your phone is ok Rellskie😊

Thanks pink. I wasn't tripping though. That's why I have full Coverage insurance on it. I just was really dreading a drive to Verizon after work lol.

Tapatalking
Page 34 of 55 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637 ... LastLast