little things you hate...

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
The Chick-Fil-A thing is a hilarious cluster f*ck...people protesting in defense of their rights and beliefs, while trying to impede another person's rights and beliefs. Idiots.

Something that presented itself today though that i rarely get a chance to hate, but oh do i hate it so is a sprained knee. I literally want to lob my leg off at the knee right now and replace it with one of those snazzy spring loaded lower legs the guy from the olympics was galloping around on. Damn age...

Dude, you just described liberalism. In a nutshell.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Have I mentioned WTBS yet? Those bastards decided to stop showing the Braves games, so now unless for live IN Atlanta or pay out the ass for an MLB tv subscription, you can't see the Braves. Maybe once a quarter when ESPN gets a hair up their ass and shows a game...

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I hate having to convince myself to get up and go work out almost every morning even though I always feel great afterwards.

skylarker

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
ehh ive become a bit of a shopaholic online... and i hate when websites muck up on me nad my orders... thankfull nothing of the sort happens with the one im using lately... www.zalor.sg pretty good

so im a happy buny! =)

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Denard Robinson bragging that he could beat Usain Bolt in the 40yd dash. I would like to see that braggart get his leg snapped, preferably in the Notre Dame game.:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711