little things you hate...

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Finding out five minutes before I have to leave that my flat iron quit working. I look like I slept on my hair wet and it's way too short to pull back in a pony tail.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
....the "corrupt or missing file" system32 error I got on start up of my XP today with a nice black screen :rolleyes: yes all my iTunes sh!t is on it as well as all my family pics etc. I'm not panicking, I'm having someone come fix it on Thursday:) and they're not rooking me on it, he's friend of my uncles;)

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Those greedy Viacom d-bags. I don't care about the Nickelodeons, knocked up teenagers and Snookie or Comedy Central, but I do watch VH1 Classic for One Hit Wonders and Pop Up Video.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
the fact that just 10 minutes ago, i rec'd an iMore email for the daily accessory deal....GOOD FOR FRIDAY JULY 6th - ummmmm just a little too late on sending that one guys:p LOL

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
....how i'm seeing advertisements for the SGS3 EVERYWHERE and that it has actually intrigued my interest:eek:

from looking at the images the device itself looks pretty slick but then when i see the homescreen it makes me want to vomit. well, any android homescreen does :rolleyes:

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
from looking at the images the device itself looks pretty slick but then when i see the homescreen it makes me want to vomit. well, any android homescreen does :rolleyes:

:::hands BLiNK a bucket::: LOL, well, yes it is a slick looking device. do i ever think i;ll go android? no, prob not - but i do want to go to VzW one of these days just to check it out for sh!ts and giggles of course:D

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I dislike going to the gym and not seeing an available machine that I'd like to use. UGH!:mad:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711