little things you hate...

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Watching US Open Golf on TV....

I HATE the amazing number of complete IDIOTS that scream "It's in the hole..." as someone tees off on a par 4 or 5 hole. I would love to win a lottery and spend a summer going to golf matches, and finding those people - and pummel each and every one of them into unconsciousness with a wet carp.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Annual Father's Day commercials that insinuate that all of us dads only want friggin' tools for a gift. Ugh!

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

Last edited:

iVazz

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Annual Father's Day commercials that insinuate that all of us dads only want friggin' tools for a gift. Ugh!

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

Agreed. I picked myself up a new pair of Oakleys polarized yesterday. I don't need a stinking tool for Fathers Day.

Sent from the dark recesses of my mind using Tapatalk.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Watching US Open Golf on TV....

I HATE the amazing number of complete IDIOTS that scream "It's in the hole..." as someone tees off on a par 4 or 5 hole. I would love to win a lottery and spend a summer going to golf matches, and finding those people - and pummel each and every one of them into unconsciousness with a wet carp.

hahahahahahahaha! exactly. i seriously think they do it because they know it's a televised event and their voice will be heard

i can kind of understand on a par 3 but 4 or 5?!?!!! idiots. i swear i heard on one hole someone told them to keep it down after a tee shot lol

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't need more tools! Please believe me! Buy me a nice 6-pack, cook me a rib-eye and I'll be happy. :)

I'm with you, my friend. I used to tell my kids to not buy me any tools, coffee mugs or cheap colognes. Go out and spend like you would for mom. Their response, because of my love for electronics & gadgets, is that the stuff I want are too expensive. ;)

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm with you, my friend. I used to tell my kids to not buy me any tools, coffee mugs or cheap colognes. Go out and spend like you would for mom. Their response, because of my love for electronics & gadgets, is that the stuff I want are too expensive. ;)

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

I think that is all too common and would be true for many of us on the forums. Best of luck this year! :)

Reactions: Just_Me_D

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Washing machines that insist on breaking when the drum is full of water and wet clothes. If that wasn't bad enough, it flooded my kitchen. Again. Second washing machine to flood my kitchen in as many years. My original washer died a couple years ago. My step mother gave me one she had but it never would go into the spin cycle right. I'd have to lift the lid, wait for the drum to catch, then it'd spin. Yesterday as I was drooling over Spike on Flashpoint, I heard this awful noise and came up front and saw my dog doing the back stroke in my kitchen. I had to use what few clean towels I had left to mop up water then hit the laundry mat.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Washing machines that insist on breaking when the drum is full of water and wet clothes. If that wasn't bad enough, it flooded my kitchen. Again. Second washing machine to flood my kitchen in as many years. My original washer died a couple years ago. My step mother gave me one she had but it never would go into the spin cycle right. I'd have to lift the lid, wait for the drum to catch, then it'd spin. Yesterday as I was drooling over Spike on Flashpoint, I heard this awful noise and came up front and saw my dog doing the back stroke in my kitchen. I had to use what few clean towels I had left to mop up water then hit the laundry mat.

Oh yea I've had that happen too! And I have this pathetic shopvac that I had to use to drain it which was like trying to drain the ocean with a thimble. And this happened about 2 week after my hot water heater blew. What a fun month THAT was. And you should have SEEN my next water bill. Of course after all my OTHER expenses, THAT was the least of my worries. :p

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Oh yea I've had that happen too! And I have this pathetic shopvac that I had to use to drain it which was like trying to drain the ocean with a thimble. And this happened about 2 week after my hot water heater blew. What a fun month THAT was. And you should have SEEN my next water bill. Of course after all my OTHER expenses, THAT was the least of my worries. :p

My water meter hasn't been read since I moved in. It's been buried under about half a foot of dirt. I had to dig it up to turn the water off when I had a water leak. Just to piss off the utility office, I buried it again. :D

I'm off on Friday and need to find a cheap washing machine somewhere. I don't want to buy one of those HE ones. I don't think they'd fit in my laundry room.

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

Haha. Exactly! You know how I fix stuff? Find a friend or family member who can do it or suck it up and pay someone. My wife and stepdaughter seem to think my toys are a little too expensive for father's day, too! But I'm good with a beer, some baseball, and a good steak. I already got the really good stuff before father's day in the form of a family to spend it with.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Old geezers who seem to believe they've earned the right to back up traffic by driving the speed limit or slower in the passing lane on an interstate. :)

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
& Panic breakers. There is no one in front of you. Get your foot off the break!!!!

(laughing)...You are so right, my friend. :) ....Let's not forget about the drivers who will wait until oncoming traffic is a half a car length away before making a turn in front of them. ;)

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Old geezers who seem to believe they've earned the right to back up traffic by driving the speed limit or slower in the passing lane on an interstate. :)

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

Those and the ones who see a cop five lanes over on the OPPOSITE side of the highway and slam on their brakes. Like he's really gonna activate the hovercraft option on the squad car, fly over the dividing walls and ticket you for speeding.

I also hate droughts. No rain since mid-May and we probably won't get any until October or if a hurricane comes up the Mississippi River like Katrina did, whichever comes first.

Reactions: Just_Me_D

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Those and the ones who see a cop five lanes over on the OPPOSITE side of the highway and slam on their brakes. Like he's really gonna activate the hovercraft option on the squad car, fly over the dividing walls and ticket you for speeding. ... Snipped ...
(laughing)...that's a good one, Laura and you are so right. ;)

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
The latest version of Firefox, which simply can NOT keep focus after you click a link in the favorites bar or menu.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox