- 11-25-2011, 12:22 AM #326
- 11-25-2011, 12:48 AM #327
- 11-25-2011, 04:42 PM #329
I hate a couple that work together at my work. Boyfriend girlfriend spend all day wasting time cause they're to busy talking and not working. I mean come on if you live with the person and work with them how much can you have to talk about all day. Beside that they are money hungry and take all the overtime before anyone else gets a chance too do it.
- 12-03-2011, 04:57 PM #330
- 12-03-2011, 08:23 PM #331
- 12-06-2011, 06:33 AM #332
I hate how on other forums, the bb fanbois/fangurls have to bash Apple. Can't these people just get it thru their thick skull that people use the device they NEED/LIKE and that works for THEM. thank god I don't rely on them to pay my bill !!
- 12-06-2011, 06:37 AM #333
Oh, and it just tweaks my melon a tad how you can't just post a ss on tapatalk without actually typing something in the text field like "here's my ss for today" lol, yea no kidding we can see its your ss lol I wish tapatalk could fix that
- 12-06-2011, 08:19 AM #335
i didnt even think of it that way:o
- 12-06-2011, 09:24 PM #337
- 12-06-2011, 09:34 PM #338
- 12-08-2011, 07:33 AM #339
- 12-08-2011, 12:31 PM #340
- 12-08-2011, 04:44 PM #342
- 12-08-2011, 06:58 PM #343
- 12-09-2011, 08:24 AM #344
- 12-12-2011, 02:55 AM #346
- 12-19-2011, 02:55 PM #349
It really irks me when ignorant people call the iPhone a: toy, itoy, or a "kids" phone.
This is one of the reasons I no longer visit CB anymore, on top of being tired of all the threads created on bashing devices. don't these get old seeing/saying the same sh!t over and over and over.......
Last edited by Pink; 12-19-2011 at 02:58 PM.
i know what you mean, Pink. in fact i was one of "them" myself. i was all about BlackBerry and thought they were the BEST device out there for me. i could not help but think the iPhone was just a toy because, unfortunately, that is what i was lead to believe in various forums (CB mainly) sure i played around with my friends iPhones at the time but obviously not long enough. lesson learned/
now, i guess i'd be silly to say that the iPhone is THE best device out there. wouldn't i?