iPhone call screen

Devinbriggs

Jul 15, 2009
Visit site
iphone_calling_johnapplesee.jpg

Apple shows customers that this is what the actually screen looks like when you make or receive a call. Too bad this isn't what it looks like at all. The actual call screen looks way worse. I wish the call screen looked more like this one featuring your background AND the contact's picture...Lame.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
When you make or receive a call, it looks a whole lot better than the picture from the commercial. It's slightly different when you're on a call. It seems that the add has a spliced image showing both the on call screen and the outgoing call screen.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
iphone_calling_johnapplesee.jpg

Apple shows customers that this is what the actually screen looks like when you make or receive a call. Too bad this isn't what it looks like at all. The actual call screen looks way worse. I wish the call screen looked more like this one featuring your background AND the contact's picture...Lame.

That is what my call screen looks like.

If you add a photo to a contact directly on the iPhone then the picture takes up the entire screen during a call. If the photo is added through Outlook, Google Contacts, etc. then the iPhone displays the thumbnail image next to their name/number and your background behind it. If you want it to look like that add photos to contacts through a secondary contact manager, not on the iPhone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox