Hello!

petaf

Jun 23, 2009
Visit site
Hi Everyone! First time poster on this forum!
Just thought I'd post the reasons why I wouldn't want to be without my iphone 3G:
Easily the most amazing device I've ever used (and I also use BlackBerry) in terms of ease of use;
sheer number of available, amazing apps.
It (almost) makes the use of laptop obsolete.
This device does everything, and brilliantly :p
And to add icing on the cake, I get strong signal (3G) in both New Jersey and Florida, and it never fails to pick up wi-fi indoors.:D
I am a total geek when it comes to electronics, and I honestly can't find anything to beat the iphone 3G, unless it's the iphone 3GS...
Have a great day!

kardin

Jun 25, 2009
Visit site
I am a total geek when it comes to electronics, and I honestly can't find anything to beat the iphone 3G, unless it's the iphone 3GS...
It's true for now. But Android device getting stronger. HTC Hero looks pretty cool, Sony Ericsson Rachel is superb. I think Apple will have new version of iphone next year

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
I would have to agree.The iPhone is a super device. My home pc has been down for months and I haven't been in any rush to get it fixed. My iPhone helps me do everything I need it to do. I absolutely love it. I usually get bored after a couple of weeks but so far the iPhone has been keeping my attention.

petaf

Jun 23, 2009
Visit site
@Kardin, yes, I would have MANY toys if my budget allowed. HTC Hero looks great, also, isn't there a Garmin phone in the works?
I also have a BlackBerry 8900 on T-Mo, great BB.
@li2327, the only reason I have to open my Macbook is to sync iphone and look at stuff that's easier to read on a big screen. I could realistically go for days without having to open it!
Thanks for the replies!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR