hello from PA

fleury

Jun 29, 2009
Visit site
i bought my iphone3g earlier this yea. love the phone. then i jail broke it. man it make a great phone even better! i came here to learn most of all. maybe one day i will be able to help too. usually i fail when i try but that just makes me try harder. anyway I'm glad i found this place and i hope i make friends and contribute somewhat! :D

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to the forum. I'm new as well. I'm becoming a true iPhone addict in such a short period of time. This forum is making my addiction even worse. :D

fleury

Jun 29, 2009
Visit site
hope you can be an expert soon!
that will never happen but i really love to tweak my phone and stuff. pretty neat!

Let me see... you like hockey? :D

Welcome!

oh yea! i have to have center ice! i watched almost every game from every team last season. i loved the night when every team had a game. some nights the eastern games would start around 7 and go till 10:30 or so then around 10:30 or 11 the western conference games start and they would go till 1 or so. then if there was a shoot out it would be longer. cant wait till next season! hossa is a black hawk now! :eek:

my only beef, you should not have to pay 160 bucks to watch every hockey game. but i love it so much i do!

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I know how you feel. Way too expensive. My family is from Toronto, Ontario. Maple Leafs all the way for them.

I grew up in Atlanta and actually went to an Atlanta Flames HOME game when the Omni was still around. :)

But, I was born in North Carolina, so it's Tar Heel basketball all the way for me. Go Heels!!!!! :D

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Oh, it ain't all it's cracked up to be! :D I never really got into it, being from The South. The only ice we see is in the freezer. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77