- 07-27-2009, 03:19 PM #126
- 07-29-2009, 04:27 AM #127iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
Hi, hi,hi! My name is Olorina, i am happy iPhone 3G owner and glad to join iPhone community.
I am crazy about games for Touch and is ready to discuss them all time.
- 07-29-2009, 08:25 AM #128
- 07-29-2009, 11:24 PM #129
- 07-29-2009, 11:28 PM #130
- 07-30-2009, 12:04 AM #131
Hi, my name is Mike and I just switched from a Blackberry 8310 to a new iPhone 3gs 30 gig. Loving it so far. Trying to get used to the new style keyboard...fun times! LOL
Also having some battery life issues, so time to look in the forums for some help.
- 07-30-2009, 12:16 PM #132
- 07-30-2009, 12:34 PM #133
I am also a newbie. I have the iPhone 3Gs & just recently bought my first Mac (Mac mini). I am in love with Apple. I have been a PC user all my life & I really feel like I have been missing out on what a computer experience is supposed to be. God it's great not having to wait 8 hrs for my PC to load. No more registries & I never have to defrag ever again!!! It's great to be an Apple owner.
- 07-30-2009, 12:44 PM #134
- 08-02-2009, 09:59 PM #135iPhone Newbie
- 13 Posts
I got my new iPhone 3G less than a month ago and I do love it! It is unlocked and I am using it on T-Mobile (I *hate* AT&T--I had to escape my contract with them back when it was Cingular, due to the lousy network here in Long Beach). I am a long time Mac user (no PC will ever darken my doorway) and am loving having the Mac experience on my phone. Just wish Steve would kick AT&T to the curb. But all is good using it on T-Mobile, too!
This looks like a great forum, I look forward to participating. And if you need Mac help, just ask, I can pretty much solve any issue on one.
- 08-02-2009, 10:06 PM #136
- 08-03-2009, 07:45 AM #137iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
sorry I didn't introduce before...
my name is Olorina as you see, I am happy owner of iPhone and I adore it!
- 08-03-2009, 08:16 AM #138iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
I wanna say HI
I 've just join your community. Will you take me to your company?
- 08-03-2009, 12:06 PM #139
- 08-03-2009, 12:38 PM #140
Welcome Olorina and sygher. Welcome to the iPhone Blog forums.
- 08-04-2009, 08:58 AM #141
hey im new here...just introducing myself...
- 08-04-2009, 09:11 AM #142
- 08-06-2009, 07:20 AM #143
I just joined this forum (been checking it out for a while now) as I'm eligible for an upgrade on my account on the 23rd of this month. I'm getting a 3gs and I'm sure this forum will be of great help to me as I get familiar with the use of an iphone, switching from a Blackberry.
- 08-06-2009, 07:57 AM #144
- 08-07-2009, 04:21 AM #145
- 08-07-2009, 06:46 AM #146
This is an extremely friendly community, rondz. There are always exceptions, of course! lol! The nice thing is, everyone is almost always willing to help solve a problem.
One word of warning - you will now have to set your alarm 15-20 minutes earlier in the morning!
- 08-07-2009, 07:12 AM #147
A bit late now, but...
I'm Ivan from London, now living in Atlanta, GA! I'm a gadget lover, and a MOD at CrackBerry - part of the network
I've been here five minutes, and have learned lots and lots about the good ole' iPhone. So, thanks to everyone for their help.
- 08-10-2009, 03:16 PM #148
been lurking for a while. Had my iphone for a few months now and LOVE it.
The big question, to jailbreak or to not jailbreak?
Great site and forums - thanks for all the tips and help guys.
- 08-10-2009, 05:53 PM #149
- 08-12-2009, 01:18 AM #150iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Hi I am Helen, I dont actually have an iPhone YET! my OH and son both just got one and I will get one once my current contract expires. Love it!