Introduce Yourself Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camperbear

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Hi all, been a TiPB podcast listener for a while now, and thought that it was time to join the forum. Been teaching myself to code in Objective C for a year or so, and registered this year as an iPhone developer. Still nothing in the store, but here's hoping. I have already enjoyed these forums quite a bit as it really gives you the sense that there is a lot of community spirit. Can't wait to spend some more time in these parts......

slopoke#IM

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Hello and help

I'm new to the forum, obviously, so first hello. I joined to see if you membaes can help me solv a problem. I recently upgraded from a 3G to a 3GS and I have a calendar full of events that did not transfer over to the new phone. Is there any way to transfer my old calendar from my 3G phone to my new 3GS?I am a PC owner, running windows 7 home edition by the way.

Rusty Shackelford#IM

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Not new to the iPhone scene, just back. My company made the switch to ATT and here I am. Looking forward to the info within the community as the new iPhone OS comes out as well as the next iPhone.

Banderos

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Hello everybody,

I'm new in this forum - just got back to Norway from London with my iPad and I love it!!
In Norway we have a similar forum, but i think Tipb is much better cause it's a lot more people who post here!

Looking forward to read your posts!

Banderos

questionshark

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Hi, I'm Rosemary and I often find myself surrounded by my iPhone, iPad, and MacBook, wondering where the last couple of hours went...this looks like a good place to talk to my fellow addicts :)

sidspappy

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Hello. I'm a new iPhone 16GB 3GS owner. I have been thoroughly corrupted by Apple, Steve Jobs, and the iPhone ecosystem. I have drunk the Kool-Aid and eaten the cup it came in. Apple has managed to reel me back in after a 13-year gap where I switched from a Mac to a PC.

Just to elaborate, I only jumped the Mac ship because of PC gaming. I then migrated over to a XBox 360, but when I got a hold of the iPhone, I saw the mobile gaming light, and my XBox is currently gathering dust.

I am amazed by the capabilities of the smartphone genre, and the iPhone in particular. The long sought after convergence device seems to be a reality and fits in the palm of my hand.

Thanks for inviting me into your place of discussion. I anticipate that I will be a frequent contributor.

BTW, when do we get the ability to change avatars and modify our user settings? I keep getting denied at this point.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2