Introduce Yourself Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corrina

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Hello!

I'm Corrina and I'm a total app whore. lol - I had the first gen iPhone, a long time ago, but wandered into BlackBerry land. Now I have a 16 GB 3G and LOVE it.

I'm a total nerd, am obsessed with technology and am proud of it. :)

I thought I'd join the forum to catch up on all things iPhone and at some point, hopefully, be able to contribute. Thank you, in advance, to everyone who's brains I will benefit from.

Mflorin

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Introduction

Hello....am a new member am still familiarizing with the blog. Please be patient with me and pardon any mistakes. Your comments are very helpful and am looking forward to learning more from you pros.

Jomadscebu

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Good: Morning/Afternoon/Evening from Cebu,

No 3G S here yet :-( and not sure when it's coming to Cebu.

I'm tired of my NOKIA E-61i. I do have a 2nd Gen iTouch which is fantastic. Can't upgrade to 3.0 without restoring because the Mac I sync with is in Japan. BUMMER!

Thank you for you extremely useful BLOG/Podcast!

JM

PRC

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
New around here so I thought I might stop by. Originally a Blackberry Bold user (Free Refurb for new customers), did a straight trade for an Iphone 3G a week ago, bought my 3GS last night and sold my 3G an hour later. After all that I paid $100 for my 3GS, lol. Rockin the 16G white 3GS. :)

HHI944

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Been a Mac Fanboy for 3 years now (parents bought me one for college and it's all downhill from there) Currently down to just my 16Gb 3G and my 13" Unibody.

grant#IM

Jun 23, 2009
Visit site
Hi everyone. Been lurking the site for awhile, so why not join now and be apart of the community :)

Ive been lurking since the whole WWDC and iphone 3.0 ordeal!
Joined the other day after reading a few posts which i thought i could contribute too..

Hello everyone, im Grant from the United Kingdom..:D

warmnsunny

Jun 13, 2009
Visit site
Canadian iPod Touch keener getting ready to move to a 3GS

Hi - I have loved using my Touch for the last couple of years (a gift from my daughter to her techie Mom) and am thinking about going to the iPhone. I'm a keen Mac user but have been scared off by stories of how expensive the Rogers/Fido plans are here in Canada. I'm looking for lots of ideas on how to figure out the best data plan and how to enjoy using all the bells and whistles!:cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice