Introduce Yourself Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mycopsycho

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
New to forum

Hi. I'm new to the forum. I'm considering getting an iPhone 3Gs when my current phone is due for upgrade in early February. Have been checking out the iPhone forums and blogs to learn as much as I can about the iPhone. So far I'm pretty impressed but do have some reservations. Right now I have a Moto Q Global (Win Mobile) and am not too happy with it. But I have to decide if the iPhone will meet my requirements. I'll look around the forum and probably post some questions in the relevant sections if I don't find the information I need to make a decision about the iPhone.

Bernie
Denver, CO

Alien_Rocker

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
New to your community...Hi Everyone.

After so much reluctance, I have now become an Iphone user. It truly is a really good performing phone so I have now become a user! :) I bid hello to all of you and thank you all in advance for welcoming me in!
Cheers!

martuk

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Hello to all new & old members
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry just relised I've posted in main thread so if someone can delete it I would appreciate it thanks (it wont happen again) lol

Hi Im new to this forum but not new to the iphone.
I'm a single dad of 5, I'm also a software developer & flash designer so if I can help anyone at some stage just pm me.
thanks

mazjazz

Jan 1, 2010
Visit site
Hi everyone at TiPb

Hi everyone.

I've been following TiPb news on The iPhone Blog daily. Thank you for your hard work! I have a 3GS and love it. Fremont, CA.

iquinn

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
So I did it

Just wanted to say hi and let everyone here know that I have made the switch from Blackberry to an Iphone 3Gs 16gig. I have to say that I love it and I am glad that I made the switch. I will always consider myself a Crackberry but now I am a CB that rocks an Iphone. Anyone here that is on Crackberry.com this is crackvegas78

violin1879

Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
Hello, new to the site, had my Iphone for about 6 months and love it!!!
Was a blackberry user for 6 years or so, and used Crackberry but just now started looking for a site for my phone! If anybody has travel tips for using the phone outside the US let me know! Thanks, Michele

borockster

Jan 2, 2010
Visit site
Just decided to try an I for the first time. I hit a promo with my company that allowed me to get a 3Gs for free so I gave it a shot. Very pleased so far and that comes from a BB user of many years.

I like the look of the forum and it seems their is quite a bit of good info here...I look forward to getting to know you folks.

Jay-Lee

Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
Hey everyone! Just made the switch from the blackberry to the iPhone. I have mixed feelings about my experience. I think I just need to give it a little more time to get use to the transition. I'm looking forward to learning more about my device through this forum.

Lady Kaede

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
OK, I'll play. Lady Kaede (the original) is my favorite screen villain. You can find the original in Akira Kurosawa's Ran. In our Manhattan household we have a 20" iMac, two Apple laptops, and three iPhone 3Gs. After more than 20 years in tech, I junked my last Wintel box and Nokia cell and we went all-Apple in 2007.

Munky#AC

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
New to the forums, been visiting the site for a few months now. First time iPhone buyer, bought the black 3Gs 16GB. I'm from Indiana and currently work for a local police department. Quite a few of our brass have the iPhone and all love it.

cmsy27

Jan 10, 2010
app-reciationreviews.blogspot.com
Hi everyone! I'm Crissa. I'm an app reviewer for various iPhone sites, I promote apps for developers on Twitter, and hold promo code contests regularly. Joined this community since it seems like a pretty great place to talk about everything iPhone - and that's something I love to do. :)

P

PRON3

Hello all! Recent convert to the iphone 3gs from bb. Looking forward to learning and interacting with the community.

electro_cute

Jan 19, 2010
Visit site
Hello!

Hi everyone!

First ever post on TiPb! Just wanted to say hi. I am currently a BlackBerry Storm 2 user but I am hoping to convert when the iPhone 4G comes out later this year. Hope to talk soon!~ :D

clickr

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
Hey!

Hi from a newbie in Florida. I currently have a BB Curve 8310, but I'm looking forward to getting the iPhone 4 when it comes out. I'm a MacBook user and can't wait to round out my Apple experience with an iPhone!!!

mspanker

Jan 21, 2010
Visit site
hi team
have a 32gig touch, and saving for the phone
just started to find out what i can do with it, looks like a great place to start.
cheers all

ArGiEs

Jan 23, 2010
Visit site
Hello!

New to TiPB. Don't have an iPhone product - yet; Focusing in on the Ipod Touch (32 gig likely). New to iPhone stuff, but not new to handheld devices. After years of Sharp clamshell devices, moved to Palm PDA; about two years ago, added the first Blackberry (yes, I'm a registered member over at Crackberry Kevin's site;) ). Now, before anyone thinks about driving me out of here, hear me out:D : Palm OS & PDAs became a dead-end road. I run my business on My Palm Tungsten T3 (still a good device!), but I know that I will have to jump platforms sooner or later. After a lot of study and consideration, the iPod Touch seems to be the most logical move for me. (I do not want to have a totally "coverged device" at this point, so sorry - the Blackberry will still be my communications/internet link.)

I've got questions on things like backup (ultra-critical subject!), firmware updates, & other things. Well, here goes....

Status
Not open for further replies.