Introduce Yourself Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seathan77

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Hi everyone, ex BB fanatic here. Got my 3GS and now I don't know how I ever lived without it. I just wish Apple would pay me for getting others hooked too. I have sold 4 phones for them to friends and family in just the 3 months I have had mine.:)

phackberry

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Goodbye Blackberry

Wow, I was a Blackberry user when the iphone first arrived and I just made the switch 3 months ago. I am upset that it took me so long to switch, now that I know how great this device is. I had an original iPod touch so I thought that was all there was to it. There is no comparison to the 3GS. I love this device!

Favorite apps are TabToolkit and GuitarToolkit. If you play guitar, these apps alone are worth switching to the iPhone for!

CinderBull

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
'CinderBull' from Texas. Just bought iPhone approx 2 weeks ago, came from Windows Mobile phone, iPhone is much better except for the battery. Use a Crackberry for work, iPhone beats its hands down, again except for the battery.

CinderBull

Mike2000

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
Hello,

My name is Mike. I am from the Netherlands and i have a Iphone 3gs 32gb.
Its the best telephone i ever had.
Hope to learn a lot of the people here.

Best regards,

Mike

David Lambert

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Hi all, been listening to Rene and Co. since I discovered podcasts back in the Summer and have recently started catching the live show which is a highlight of the week.

Tech-wise I started with the 3G which of course was a revelation at the time, and camped out with dad for our 3GSs a year later. The 24" iMac, Time Capsule, and MobileMe followed shortly after.

Philosophically I'm a Jobsian which believes Apple products work best with other Apple products, iPhones needn't be jailbroken, and anything that is still unsatisfactory can be tolerated until the next blessed update from Cupertino.

iDon't FB because it's just...too much?...but I loves me some Twitter. You can connect with me at: @davidtlambert

It's good to be home.

ed_423

Nov 14, 2009
Visit site
wassup. jsut got iphone 3g one or two weeks ago. unlocked and jailbroken for tmobile and i am LOVING it. this forum is great too, i have had nothing but awesome feedback and help from this forum.
-ed....die? ward? wardo?mund?win? u can guess. LOl

lesf6

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Hello to all

Hi guys keep the good work going.
Thanks to all of you.
This is from sunny Barbados.

Last edited:

BDV1973

Sep 9, 2009
Visit site
My name is Vaughn...and Im an ex Crackberry Head. Ive been sober now for 2 months and everyday is more brighter and than the last. I have a Black 3Gs 32gb and I love it.

Lacessit

Nov 21, 2009
Visit site
Just stoped in to say hello, picked up my first smart phone this week in the 16gb 3gs. Absolutely amazing phone. Having the 'net at my finger tips is even better now than it was with my first pc.

Still learning about the phone and what's available for it. Found this site on a google search and like what I see so far.

Kryptonal

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
Hey my name is Ryan, just wanted to say hey. I've had a 3GS since it launched back in June (5 days from my birthday) and its been great. I went from a "dumbphone" to smartphone when I got it (never had any blackberries or anything comparable) so the experience has been amazing

johnemac

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
Hi all,
my name is John, I'm the developer of The Reel Machine, and let me tell you, the iPhone is the best platform I've ever programmed for.

Anyway, I enjoy the blog and this forum, keep up the good work admins :)

dmelvin

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
Hi

Hi,

My name is Darryl and i just wanted to say Hi to all you folks. I've been lurking on the site for a couple of months now and just got my first Iphone 3GS a couple of weeks ago.

This is a great site with lots of info --> well done everyone.

Darryl :)

LazyStarGazer

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
I pick up my 3Gs tomorrow after work. Cant wait to see what it can do.

Coming from a Blackberry Curve, I have high hopes for the Safari browser.

G.Peaches

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Best Christmas Gift For Guys ! ! ! ! ! ! !

My name is G.Peaches
I am new here
My son has created an application which will'literrally' blow you away.
TheFarter.com

I can't post links yet but you can access the application through typing in the above in the address box on your computer and load it on your phone.
It is a meter,and actually measures the sound of --- yes Farts:eek:

Isn't that every guys dream?
A CEO I know says he measures a 4+ see if you can beat that!

G.Peaches
go try it and buy for a guy buddy

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
My name is G.Peaches
I am new here
My son has created an application which will'literrally' blow you away.
TheFarter.com

I can't post links yet but you can access the application through typing in the above in the address box on your computer and load it on your phone.
It is a meter,and actually measures the sound of --- yes Farts:eek:

Isn't that every guys dream?
A CEO I know says he measures a 4+ see if you can beat that!

G.Peaches
go try it and buy for a guy buddy

are you serious?
this app frustrates me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members