Introduce Yourself Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

winndl

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
Edit - ***At first I was hesitant to start a single thread for introductions but it seems as if everyone started posted in this thread to say hello... so we will try it out for a while and see how it goes. Introduce yourself here!

Bad Ash***

Hello, I am a new member, as of today. This is my first post and I have this message just below the header that is confusing me.

Hello winndl,
Our records indicate that you have never posted to our site before! Why not make your first post today by saying hello to our community in our Introductions forum.

Why not start with your first post today and become an active part of The iPhone Blog Forums now!

I am not finding an "Introductions" forum.

Anyway, Hello, I relatively new to the iPhone "Feb.2009" and just switched from a PC to my first Mac, so I'll be lurking around, checking things out, and probably asking dumb questions. I promise to search around first though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Neutrino

Banned
Jun 7, 2009
Visit site
Hello, I am a new member, as of today. This is my first post and I have this message just below the header that is confusing me.

Hello winndl,
Our records indicate that you have never posted to our site before! Why not make your first post today by saying hello to our community in our Introductions forum.

Why not start with your first post today and become an active part of The iPhone Blog Forums now!

I am not finding an "Introductions" forum.

Anyway, Hello, I relatively new to the iPhone "Feb.2009" and just switched from a PC to my first Mac, so I'll be lurking around, checking things out, and probably asking dumb questions. I promise to search around first though.

Welcome! Don't lurk, participate. The strength in this forum is in the posters!

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Hiya winndl! You're right about the message. Tr?s confusing. But you made it to the right place anyhow. Glad to have ya join us!

ciocpa

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
I just joined tonight. I was also looking for this elusive "Introductions Forum".

I've been an avid reader of TiPb for sometime now. I'm a long time Windows user and MS SQL developer/dba. I pre-ordered my iPhone 3Gs Monday, and can't wait to get my hands on it. I had 3 different browsers open Monday reading, and listening to the WWDC Keynote address just waiting to hear what Apple had in store for the new device. Great stuff.
I'm even thinking of getting a MacBook Pro when the time comes around for my next home purchase. I'd love to start developing Apps for the iPhone...

Finables

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Hello all! Just joined up this morning after stalking the forum last night until about 3:30 am EST, wishing, hoping, praying, waiting for the 3.0 update to be released!

It's now 10:40am EST and still I wait- Why are they so mean???!!!

Jetskiorl

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Nice to see I'm not the only one going crazy looking for the Intro forum

Hello, I guess I found the right place...I?m a newbie to blogging...have never posted in a forum before...but this one is great...I love my new iPhone and will be here and posting a lot....I want to update my profile and avatar but it tells me:

Jetskiorl, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

What am I doing wrong?

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
Hello, I guess I found the right place...I?m a newbie to blogging...have never posted in a forum before...but this one is great...I love my new iPhone and will be here and posting a lot....I want to update my profile and avatar but it tells me:

Jetskiorl, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

What am I doing wrong?

You have to have 10 posts before you can edit your avatar and such.

goavs77

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Well, since I can't find the introductions forum either, this one works for me. I was first in line at the AT&T store back when the EDGE iPhone came out, still have the receipt with the time stamp of 6:01 PM MDT. Skipped the 3G model, but will be up early early on Friday to get the new one. I'm even working up a way to build a database monitor using RoamBi and Microsoft Excel, just so I can demo more of my iPhone when I teach.

astrosaurus

Jun 18, 2009
www.astrosaurus.com
Thanks for having me!

Hey guys! My name is Mario, I've been lurking the forums for a while under a different name but never really posted. I just started an iPhone gaming site called Astrosaurus. You can check it out at astrosaurus.com. I used to run some other sites but decided to do this full time as of two weeks ago. Check it out and let me know what you guys think! Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Airwaysoffices