Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Neutrino

Banned
Jun 7, 2009
Visit site
I like it so far. It crashed once (not the orange beach ball either), but a complete crash. Don't know how the favorite site thingy will work, especially since I delete my browsing history before closing.

One thing I find annoying is that I no longer have that blue status bar letting me know how much of the site has loaded. A spinning wheel just doesn't have that much information.

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
I like it so far. It crashed once (not the orange beach ball either), but a complete crash. Don't know how the favorite site thingy will work, especially since I delete my browsing history before closing.

One thing I find annoying is that I no longer have that blue status bar letting me know how much of the site has loaded. A spinning wheel just doesn't have that much information.

I cannot get the cover flow to work and I do not like the design.

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
Moved to Off Topic...

Also, I haven't really tested Safari 4 as it is missing a feature I like in FireFox - remembering open tabs. I've heard it's possible, but I haven't had any luck yet...

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Apple pretty much ruined any chance of me using Safari when they pushed it with an iTunes update onto my computer without my knowledge or choice. That's what I define as malware. Sticking with FF3. The new chrome 2.0 is pretty slick too.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner