Just saying hello!

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
I've been reading tiPb for quite a while but never realized there were forums, haha

Well I'm new around these parts, but I'm sure some of you are forum hoppers, I'm amkls704 from HoFo, which I've been on for a long time, same on crackberry. (Trying to get my HoFo username changed to match this one)

Figured I'd pop in and say hello.

I traded my Bold a few weeks ago for another iPhone 3G. :p

SURF_AND_TURF

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
Right on I did the same thing! I was a Hardcore Blackberry person and had the bold then the last possible day I could switch in my 30 days I got the iPhone 3G.

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
Right on I did the same thing! I was a Hardcore Blackberry person and had the bold then the last possible day I could switch in my 30 days I got the iPhone 3G.

haha Well I had the original iPhone among several others phone (N95-4, Blackberry Curve 8310, etc), well when the iPhone 3G came out, I got it the first day it was out (white one), and had that for a while, and got rid of most of my phone collection.

Well the Bold caught me off-guard and I ended up picking up an unlocked one (for a hefty price), so sold my iphone 3G to eat the cost. Well that was in October, and I think I just got bored w/ the lack of apps and things to do on a BB (even though the bold was a GREAT phone), and traded for a 16GB iPhone 3G a few weeks ago. I think I'll stick w/ an iPhone. I just think I've tried everything else out there, and while I really like Nokia phones, their build quality deters me, and s60 isn't exactly the easiest OS to navigate around.

I think I'll steer clear of most BBs until there's a COMPLETE refresh of the OS. I don't get it, it's the same OS just prettier. I just got bored. :p

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner